LAKE FOREST, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--STAAR Surgical Company (NASDAQ: STAA), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of implantable lenses for the eye, today announced that management will participate in several upcoming investor conferences.
STAAR management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference, Wednesday, August 9. Management Presentation and Q&A at 10:00 a.m. Eastern / 7:00 a.m. Pacific at the following link: https://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord89/staa/2452967
- Needham Virtual MedTech & Diagnostics Conference, Tuesday, August 15
- Piper Sandler West Coast Field Trip, Wednesday, August 23
- William Blair West Coast Field Trip, Wednesday, August 30
- Goldman Sachs European Medtech and Healthcare Services Conference, September 6
In-person attendance at the investor conferences is by invitation only from each sponsoring brokerage firm. Please contact each brokerage firm directly for more information.
About STAAR Surgical
STAAR, which has been dedicated solely to ophthalmic surgery for over 40 years, designs, develops, manufactures and markets implantable lenses for the eye. These lenses are intended to provide visual freedom for patients, lessening or eliminating the reliance on glasses or contact lenses. All of these lenses are foldable, which permits the surgeon to insert them through a small incision. STAAR’s lens used in refractive surgery is called an Implantable Collamer® Lens or “ICL”, which includes the EVO ICL™ product line. More than 2,000,000 ICLs have been sold to date and STAAR markets these lenses in over 75 countries. To learn more about the ICL go to: EVOICL.com. Headquartered in Lake Forest, CA, the company operates manufacturing and packaging facilities in Aliso Viejo, CA, Monrovia, CA and Nidau, Switzerland. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.staar.com.