BOSTON & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LaVoieHealthScience (LHS) announced today the launch of its Emerging Health Convergence Practice focused on providing right-sized, integrated investor and public relations strategy and execution as well as digital communications solutions to companies dedicated to innovating, thriving amid current market uncertainty, and focused on leapfrogging the standard of patient care. The LHS Emerging Convergence Practice focuses on companies in drug development and screening, digital therapeutics, customized treatments and intervention, decision support, prevention, and early disease detection.
Since 2001, LaVoieHealthScience has provided full-service global health and science-based companies with strategic consulting and integrated communications programs in investor relations, public relations, corporate communications, and marketing, including digital solutions. LHS specializes in helping clients build value for their companies and products through understanding the complex business of health and science markets.
“We recognize the need to provide a unique set of services to companies focused on the future of biopharma and medtech that are right sized to fit these companies’ unique communications needs in the current market,” said Donna L. LaVoie, President and CEO of LaVoieHealthScience. “With a strong history in health and science innovation communications services, we are re-imagining our business model to fit the needs of companies without the resources and expertise to obtain share of voice and remain competitive for access to capital, customers, medical audiences, and talent.
LHS will provide these services under a different services model than the current LHS Health Commercial Practice which works with companies and brands that are preparing for commercial launch, FDA approval, and beyond.” LHS Health Commercial Practice provides elevated services with dedicated teams in investor and media relations, digital, medical audience-based solutions, market shaping, and enhanced investor communications services to support in-house teams in growth mode.
Companies well suited for The LHS Emerging Health Convergence Practice are pre-revenue, venture-backed, or small cap public companies in early clinical development up to Phase 2 or equivalent.
LHS’ Three-Tiered package provides the ability to select the services based on company priorities and budget. The three tiers provide a sliding scale of services for emerging health companies based on where they are in their lifecycle.
IR for Emerging Health Convergence
- Core IR: Quarterly Reporting, Planning & Execution
Investor Relationship Building and Targeted Outreach
- Right Mix of Investors, Analysts, and Bankers
Shaping and Extending Your Investor Message
IR LHS Immersion® “Lite”
Provides Realignment of Company Story with Investment Thesis to Key
Investor and Partner Stakeholders
- Provides Realignment of Company Story with Investment Thesis to Key
Investor Messaging Campaign
- Press Release Development and Distribution Management
- Social Media Strategy, including Followers and Reporting
- IR LHS Immersion® “Lite”
- Financial and Trade Media Outreach and Distribution
- Issues Management including Shareholder Activism Readiness and Response
- JPM Week Planning and Optimization
Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Website Development Optimized for Easy Updates
- Logo/Brand Development
- Tagline Development
- Scientific/Medical/Technology Illustrations
Development of Corporate and Product Marketing Content
- Fact Sheets
- Html E-Mails and Newsletters
- Patient Testimonials
- Presentation Materials and More
PR for Emerging Health Convergence
- PR Company/Product Launch Strategy, Plan, and Execution
- Timeline and Milestone Management
- Press Release and Social Media Execution
- Targeted Media Relations Outreach to the Right Media
- Thought Leadership Programming
- Corporate Development Strategy and Plan, including Targeted Conferences to Attend with the Right Mix of Investors and Partners
- Website Optimization including SEO and SMO
- Strategic Counsel on Capital Formation and Medical Communications Strategy
Dissemination of Company Information to:
- Industry Executives
- Best Practice Regulatory Compliance for Social Media and Promotion
About LaVoieHealthScience (LHS)
LHS partners with global medical and health companies and brands to build recognition and value, attract capital, and reach medical audiences, customers, and talent through integrated communications and marketing. The firm provides integrated communications programs with strategic communications embedded into each program, designed to properly position, create visibility, and drive value. LHS has received over 60 awards in recognition of the work it has done for its clients.
Our clients are emerging and established industry leaders. LaVoieHealthScience is an INC. 5000 Hall of Fame private company, is ranked by O’Dwyer’s PR as one of the leading independent healthcare PR firms in the U.S., and has an established track record of case studies and client success.