SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stellar Cyber, the innovator of Open XDR and recently named one of 10 Hot XDR Security Companies You Should Watch In 2023 by CRN magazine, as well as a Top Cybersecurity Vendor Assisting MSSPs by MSSP Alert, today announced its InterSTELLAR Partner Program to accelerate revenue for resellers of the Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform. Gartner expects XDR technology to be a top priority for CISOs in 2023, and InterSTELLAR is an innovative program that enables reseller partners to become proficient and compete quickly for this massive market opportunity with the leading Open XDR solution.
The InterSTELLAR Program 5-STAR and STAR levels reward partners with Market Development Funds (MDFs), lead sharing, SPIFF programs (paid to both sales reps and SEs), and a partner portal that offers a library of collateral, sales tools, campaign ideas and more. The 5-STAR level is designed for partners that engage more deeply with Stellar Cyber and its Open XDR platform, and offers additional benefits, including:
- Access to SDR resources to pursuer target accounts
- White glove enablement team
- Branded Cybersecurity Academy for Open XDR training and certification
- Participation in the Stellar Cyber University Partnership Program
- Participation in the Stellar Cyber TalentHub Program
- Access to a network of MSSPs for fully and/or co-managed security services
Any Stellar Cyber partner can achieve 5-STAR certification.
What Distributors and Resellers Think
- “The opportunity around cybersecurity-as-a-service continues to grow, and demand for XDR is on the rise as more and more companies look to channel partners to help them become more secure and digitally fit,” said Don Scott, Director, Emerging Business Group, Advanced Solutions, Ingram Micro. “Stellar Cyber’s new InterSTELLAR Partner Program provides the training, enablement and flexibility channel partners need to confidently grow and expand their cyber practice—earning them more business with existing customers and attracting new ones.”
- “With our SLED focus, the InterSTELLAR Partner Program offers unique value in giving this segment far better security outcomes with an Open XDR solution that is packaged for their skill sets,” said Rebecca Reese, Sales Director at Presidio. “Our team has seen momentum in the pipeline as a result of us working together with Stellar Cyber.”
- “We are very enthusiastic about working with Stellar Cyber and becoming a 5-STAR InterSTELLAR partner,” said Kelly Leazenbee, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Sayers. “The InterSTELLAR Partner Program helps us deliver world-class solutions and services - it’s simple, channel-centric, and will help us to continue meeting the needs and priorities of our customers - winner!”
- “We are thrilled about being a 5-STAR InterSTELLAR partner as we aggressively move into cybersecurity services and Open XDR,” said Jeff Kremer, Manager, Business Development/Partner Management at Pomeroy. “The program helps train our people and ensures that we offer real value to our customer base, which in turn means we are seeing faster ROI. This is why we will be winning new business with Stellar Cyber in 2023.”
“Partners have told us their customers want more than a product - they need a partner that can help them solve big cybersecurity problems for their customers,” said Randy Johnston, Vice President of Channels at Stellar Cyber. “The InterSTELLAR Partner Program keeps it simple, and focuses on delivering the Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform effectively through innovative enablement resources including education, training and go-to-market support to ensure that we help partners accelerate pipeline creation.”
To learn more about the InterSTELLAR Partner Program, click here.
About Stellar Cyber:
The Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform delivers comprehensive, unified security without complexity, empowering lean security teams of any skill to successfully secure their environments. With Stellar Cyber, organizations reduce risk with early and precise identiﬁcation and remediation of threats while slashing costs, retaining investments in existing tools, and improving analyst productivity, delivering an 8x improvement in MTTD and a 20x improvement in MTTR. The company is based in Silicon Valley. For more information, visit stellarcyber.ai.