DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transmission Tower Market: Global Industry Analysis by Type, by Design & By Geography - Forecast 2015-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A transmission tower is a structure which supports and conveys electric transmission lines. Transmission tower are the supporting structure for overhead lines and carry the transmission conductor above the ground level. The rising demand for electricity, need for replacement of ageing infrastructure and installation of new transmission and distribution infrastructure is expected to drive the growth of transmission tower market. However, varying raw material prices, especially steel, and export and import restrictions may hinder the future potential of this market.
Transmission towers are used in high voltage AC and DC applications to carry safety critical and heavy conductor. Thus, transmission towers need to be able to withstand natural calamities and must be designed accordingly.
Developing nations such as India and China are key markets driving the growth of this market whereas in developed economies such the North American and European regions presents new growth avenues with respect to the technological developments and replacement demand. However, fluctuating steel prices, and import/export regulations are key restraints for global transmission towers market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global transmission tower market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to increasing urbanization and industrialization in countries such as China and India. North America accounted for second highest market share in 2015.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd.
- Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Company Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Transmission Towers - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Transmission Towers- Market Forces
5. Transmission Towers Market, by Type
6. Transmission Towers Market, by Design
7. Global Transmission Towers Market, By Region (2014-2021)
8. Transmission Towers - Market Entropy
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h693rm/global?w=4