BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Velsera, a global healthcare technology company offering a universal software platform to connect clinical care with discovery, is proud to introduce new capabilities for its Clinical Genomics Workspace (CGW) to streamline and transform the way clinical laboratory professionals interact with medical evidence and finalize complex molecular diagnostic reports.
CGW’s groundbreaking somatic tertiary analysis and reporting workflow will be available for demonstration by Velsera representatives in booth #1419 at the AMP 2023 Annual Meeting, Nov. 14-18 in Salt Lake City.
Velsera's latest offering combines expertly curated evidence, dynamic interpretations and adaptive behavior to drive significantly shorter signout times and smarter clinical interpretation.
- Memory of Biomarker Reporting Decisions: Velsera's CGW can now remember and reuse biomarker reporting decisions, including interpretations and reported treatment options. This functionality saves time and ensures consistency in reporting.
- Facilitated Biomarker Interpretation: With automated draft interpretations, including for meaningful combinations of variants and for complex biomarkers, CGW accelerates the reporting process, enabling quicker signout.
- Highlighted Updates to Clinical Evidence: CGW calls attention to changes made since a laboratory’s last encounter with the biomarker, ensuring clinicians stay up to date with the latest information.
- Reporting Comprehensive Molecular Results: CGW automatically matches content to complex biomarkers, such as combinations of variants and genomic signatures like tumor mutation burden and microsatellite instability. This feature simplifies the representation of comprehensive results in a single report.
“Our team at Velsera is dedicated to continuously improving the clinical genomics workflow for broad adoption of clinical NGS-based diagnostics,” said Rakesh Nagarajan, MD, PhD, chief medical officer at Velsera. “We understand the challenges that clinical laboratories face. Our new clinical evidence review and reporting tools in CGW are designed to address those challenges head-on, making the interpretation of comprehensive molecular results faster and, ultimately, benefiting patients by enabling quicker, more targeted decision-making."
CGW is an all-in-one analysis and reporting tool for clinical NGS data, based on an industry-leading knowledgebase, robust clinical reporting and tailored lab services. Attendees at AMP 2023 can learn more about CGW and its full capabilities at the Velsera booth and by attending two insightful workshops:
Wednesday, Nov. 15
- "Oncology Molecular Profiling at Weill Cornell Medicine: Implementation of Complementary NGS Assays”, presented by James Solomon, PhD, MD, medical director at the Clinical Genomics Laboratory at Weill Cornell Medicine.
- “High Quality, Automated Oncology ‘Omics Reporting with Velsera’s Knowledgebase”, presented by Will Moller, director of product management at Velsera.
Velsera is the precision engine company. Launched in January 2023, we connect healthcare and life sciences to reveal the true promise of precision medicine -- a continuous flow of knowledge among researchers, scientists and clinicians around the world, creating insights that radically improve human health. For more information, visit www.velsera.com.