SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cubic Defense, a recognized industry leader in providing assured data access, digital intelligence, and live, virtual and constructive (LVC) training, will showcase its solutions for Multi-Domain convergence at this year’s AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition from October 9-11 in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
“Cubic’s portfolio of solutions ensures the warfighter is prepared anywhere, anytime with the capabilities needed to maintain a decisive edge against adversaries,” said Cubic Defense President Paul Shew. “We are focused on innovation to address evolving threats and the future needs of the operational commanders who need to make critical and timely decisions.”
During the AUSA exhibition, Cubic leaders will learn more about the U.S. Army’s future priorities and key objectives while demonstrating the company’s solutions tailored to meet and support the missions of the U.S. Army.
Visit Cubic Defense booth 8133 and speak with experts who will demonstrate solutions that include:
- HORUS 3U VPX, a mission-ready platform for rapid data processing and distribution, whether across expansive networks or in isolation.
- Full Motion Video and geospatial solutions that deliver a real-time situational overview of the intelligence and operational environment to support decision making from the edge to the enterprise.
DTECH Edge Compute and Networking:
- DTECH M3-SE enterprise class edge server with Zscaler integrated to deliver Zero Trust at the Edge.
- DTECH capabilities for Partner Nation Interoperability including the Mission Partner Environment, Secure Cross-Domain and real-time language translation.
- GATR TRAC, a tactical, direct-downlink terminal that can communicate with multi-orbit constellations to deliver space data to the edge in real time.
- Cubic's Multi-Orbit Multiband Antenna can connect to multiple orbits and bands without the need to change hardware enabling continuous operations in contested environments.
Land LVC Training:
- Cubic's portfolio of direct-fire, indirect-fire and live-in-virtual training systems enables realistic and scalable force-on-force engagement training.
- Modular and Scalable Assured Datalinks Solutions that provide front-line tactical Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assured data communications in highly contested Electro-Magnetic Spectrum threat environments.
To learn more about Cubic’s products and services, visit www.cubic.com.
Cubic creates and delivers technology solutions in transportation that make people’s lives easier by simplifying their daily journeys, and defense capabilities that help promote mission success and safety for those who serve their nation. Led by our talented teams around the world, Cubic is driven to solve global challenges through innovation and service to our customers and partners.
Part of Cubic’s portfolio of businesses, Cubic Defense provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) solutions and is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions for both U.S. and Allied Forces. These mission-inspired capabilities enable assured multi-domain access; converged digital intelligence; and superior readiness for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information, visit www.cubic.com.