SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dialpad — the industry-leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform — today announced it is partnering with Google Cloud to develop new generative AI for users. The partnership will bring together capabilities that will make it easier for Dialpad customers to work smarter and more efficiently than ever before. Building on over a decade-long history of Ai innovation and delivering hundreds of Ai-enabled capabilities, this partnership will bring Google Cloud Vertex AI capabilities into the Dialpad platform, further elevating its generative Ai capabilities to fuel customer insights, boost team productivity and collaboration, and improve sales and services teams’ intelligence and interactions with customers.
In today’s hybrid and remote workplace where speed and ease of use are paramount, users need real-time insights that will allow them to remain at the forefront of their industry. When it comes to leveraging AI, it must be frictionless, fast, and simple for every user, regardless of role or business function. The Dialpad and Google Cloud partnership will solve the biggest pain points facing businesses who are seeking to deploy AI solutions holistically by establishing the proper foundations and leveraging usability and intelligence for customers, everywhere.
“As an Ai-Powered platform focused on transforming how the world works together, and a long-time partner of Google, Dialpad is thrilled to work with Google Cloud on new generative Ai capabilities,” said Craig Walker, founder and CEO of Dialpad. “We infused Ai into our platform five years ago — and building it out responsibly is a facet that we’ve always taken seriously. Google is a longstanding AI industry innovator — which is a key reason why Google Cloud’s generative AI is the right technology for us to leverage as we continue to deliver new features and capabilities in a way that is responsible and sustainable. Vertex AI brings an added layer of contextual depth to Dialpad’s platform, bubbling up customer insights in real-time to make it easier for salespeople and customer service agents to do their job — which has been the core of our mission since day one.”
“Generative AI has the potential to simplify many of our most common tasks at work,” said Kevin Ichhpurani, Corporate Vice President, Global Ecosystem and Channels at Google Cloud. “As a true cloud-native and innovator company in the industry, we are delighted to partner with Dialpad in support of their mission, and to bring Google Cloud generative AI to users in new and helpful ways.”
Dialpad brings calls, messages, and meetings all into one unified platform — complete with instant Ai insights — without having to switch apps or browsers. The partnership supports business leaders by offering pre-built models that further democratize AI usage throughout any size organization. With the addition of Google Cloud’s generative AI, customers will be able to rapidly deploy this technology to achieve the following business outcomes:
- Save time with concise meeting summaries highlighting essential information and relevant action items through Ai Recap.
- Make decision-making easier and cross-department teams more efficient through Ai Recap. This feature automatically categorizes and identifies a call’s purpose and outcome, and allows users to locate important information in an instant.
- Help customer service representatives and salespeople be better at their jobs with Ai Playbooks, which will provide real-time, context-sensitive suggestions and prompts to agents, solving crucial issues such as churn prediction.
- Streamline sales and customer service agent-customer interactions with Ai Scorecards, which evaluates call interactions and generates real-time, personalized, data-driven insights to drive agent performance and motivation, and improve the customer experience.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration through the use of Google’s BigQuery enterprise data warehouse, breaking down AI data silos and driving efficiency and productivity for teams anchored to a single source of truth.
Updates to Ai Recap will roll out in early May, and updates to Ai Playbooks and Ai Scorecards will be made available in early summer 2023.
The partnership with Google Cloud builds on Dialpad’s consistent commitment to advancing AI. For example, in December of 2022, Dialpad announced its $50 million investment into the continued research and development (R&D) of Ai-related technologies and the creation of Dialpad Ai Labs to accelerate the development of cutting-edge features that automate business processes and provide predictive insights.
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is completely transforming how the world works together. We’ve designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. Visit dialpad.com to learn more.