LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UNLEASH, a global digital media and events business delivering the latest news, analysis and market trends for HR, technology, learning and recruitment leaders, today announced a series of record-breaking metrics and other achievements marking the momentum this year of UNLEASH America, The International Festival of HR, to be held April 26-27 in Las Vegas. Click here to register for UNLEASH America.
The record-breaking metrics at UNLEASH America this year include a 50% increase of sponsors and exhibitors over UNLEASH America 2022; a 30% increase of preregistered attendees this year over last year; and 220 speakers versus 130 last year, speaking this year on 14 stages, in four summits and three boardrooms versus on seven stages last year. UNLEASH America also has preregistered attendees from more than 50 countries for a show focusing on the United States.
The preregistered attendees are influential decision-makers in their organizations. Seventy-two percent are VP level and above; 83% influence the budget or have sole budget control; 33% of the preregistered attendees are from companies with more than 10,000 employees; and 67% are from companies with between 1,000 and 10,000 employees.
“UNLEASH is delighted with the level of interest in UNLEASH America 2023 and its record number of preregistrations, sponsors and exhibitors, speakers and startup activity,” said UNLEASH founder and CEO Marc Coleman. “We’re also very excited about our new pre-event summits on April 25, focusing on vendors, skills strategy, talent acquisition and HR tech and transformation. This year will be the best year for UNLEASH America thus far, and it’s exciting to see the resurgence of enthusiasm for attending in-person events following the pandemic.”
More than 150 startups disrupt the status quo, and one will win the UNLEASH Startup competition.
Startup activity also is at an all-time high at UNLEASH America 2023. There are over 150 startups and industry-leading investors exhibiting or attending this year, more than three times the number last year, and startup exhibitor packages sold out.
Startups also are vying for victory in the UNLEASH Startup competition. The winner will receive access to the who’s who of HR, including the industry’s leading practitioners, analysts, vendors, advisory firms, media, and carefully handpicked investors; access to an exclusive boardroom “Startup Sit Down” with leading industry analyst Josh Bersin; and other prizes valued at $50,000.
The UNLEASH Startup competition now focuses on four finalists and five semifinalists selected from the complete list of startup exhibitors at UNLEASH America 2023. The semifinalists will compete in the UNLEASH Startup Lightning Round pitch competition, and the semifinalist winner will join the finalists to compete in the finale. The semifinalists and the finalists will have up to three minutes to pitch their products and visions before an expert panel of judges, followed by seven minutes of feedback and questions from the panel.
The UNLEASH Startup competition finalists are:
- NoahFace is revolutionizing time and data capture with the world’s most advanced time clock.
- Hour One is changing the game for professional video communications with its lifelike virtual characters based on real humans.
- Crooton provides recruitment solutions to organizations across the globe, with a particular focus on volume hiring and employer branding.
- Mirza is building “Guild for childcare,” delivering tax-efficient employer stipends, bringing a network of caregivers and building the technology to run it all.
The UNLEASH Startup competition semifinalists are:
- Equidi is introducing the world’s first platform to address the gender pay gap.
- Virgil HR is an innovative SaaS solution that provides HR teams with instant, prescriptive employment law guidance, thereby helping them to stay compliant.
- Vault Verify is a leading provider of employment and income verification services for employers, lenders, and property managers.
- Talk’n’Job is a revolutionary voice-driven job application platform that helps organizations source top talent in a fast and easy way.
- Wrky is a cutting-edge people analytics platform that unifies, unlocks, and unleashes the power of insights from human capital data.
First-ever pre-events focus on vendors, skills strategy, talent acquisition and HR tech
UNLEASH is also proud to introduce its first-ever formal pre-events at UNLEASH America 2023, to be held on Tuesday, April 25. The four pre-events are:
- The Vendor Summit will provide a unique opportunity to network and connect with key players in the HR tech industry, gain insights and leave with a competitive advantage and a wealth of new industry knowledge.
- The HR Tech & Transformation Summit will explore how tech is transforming HR and will drive engaging conversations around innovation, adoption and integration, and how to "do more with less" in the face of economic and talent volatility.
- The Talent Acquisition Summit will provide an opportunity for talent leaders to elevate their talent strategy, connect with industry peers, learn from leading analysts and collaborate on common challenges to create a talent strategy that withstands market changes.
- The Skills Strategy Bootcamp with The Josh Bersin Company is an invitation-only working session to help senior executives create and activate a skills strategy within their organization. The bootcamp will consist of three parts: an introduction to skills and talent intelligence; a working session on the proprietary Josh Bersin Company Four R Framework for HR (recruit, retain, reskill, redesign); and a working session using the Four R Framework to address business challenges.
Party and network at the UNLEASH Night Summit
The UNLEASH Night Summit will be held on Wednesday, April 26 at the outdoor plaza in Caesars Forum, where 1,200 esteemed clients will gather under the watchful gaze of the High Roller Ferris wheel and the setting sun. It will be an evening of vibrant networking, drinks, and entertainment with the who's who of the HR industry from America's leading organizations and an opportunity to forge lasting relationships, share insights, and celebrate the future of HR.
UNLEASH.ai is the go-to marketplace for human resources and breakthrough technologies that shape the future of work. UNLEASH is the essential source of news, analysis and market trends that inspire and empower organizational leaders worldwide. UNLEASH is headquartered in London, UK with operations across Europe and the United States.
Our portfolio of conferences and exhibitions include:
UNLEASH World (PARIS) – The Most Influential HR Event in the World showcases the next wave of breakthrough technologies and the global innovators shaping the future of work.
UNLEASH AMERICA (LAS VEGAS) - The International Festival of HR is where the world's HR leaders come to do business and discover inspirational stories and know-how that change the way organizations think about HR and innovation.
Ultimately, we provide a platform to share ideas that work, network and do business.
Our mission is to be the world’s No. 1 destination and marketplace for human resources, recruitment and learning leaders globally.
UNLEASH World Conference & Expo, The Most Influential HR Conference and Exhibition in the World, will showcase the next wave of breakthrough technologies and global innovators changing the future of work. UNLEASH has championed HR excellence and disruption since 2011 and has become the industry standard that drives progress in human resources, learning and recruitment.
UNLEASH America Conference & Expo in Las Vegas is the most influential HR marketplace in the world. For a decade, UNLEASH has been the proving ground for startups, scaleups, breakthrough technologies and global innovators shaping HR. Each year leaders and technology buyers gather from over 2,000 leading employers, influencing over 12 million employees adding $18 trillion to the global economy.
Beneath the fold
UNLEASH World, our flagship tradeshow, gathers in Paris once a year and is a global destination for HR Leaders traveling from more than 120 countries. Celebrating a decade championing HR excellence and disruption, UNLEASH World is the Most Influential HR Event in the World.
Who’s walked through our doors
Progressive thinkers, pioneers and doers who help connect the dots and have offered that big-picture perspective at UNLEASH have included Gary Hamel, Esther Perel, Simon Sinek, Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Vivek Wadhwa, Peter Hinssen, Erin Meyer, Stephen Fry, Susan Greenfield, Bob Geldof, Hannah Fry, Edward Snowden, Carla Harris, Gary Vaynerchuk, Martha Lane Fox, and many more.
UNLEASH is the only provider to have operations in the United States and Europe, providing massive opportunity for transatlantic trade, knowledge sharing and alliances.
Since 2011, UNLEASH has championed HR excellence and disruption. Eight thousand HR leaders will gather in Las Vegas and Paris for UNLEASH 2023 from over 5,000 of the world's leading employers, influencing over 25 million employees and $21 trillion in revenues to the global economy. Can you afford to miss out?