TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP, a leading I.T. asset disposition (ITAD) and end-of-life electronics recycler, today issued its inaugural Impact Report, which highlights the company’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) objectives. The report provides a roadmap for plans in the Planet, Customers and Team categories, which Quantum considers its key stakeholders.
“We are extremely proud to launch our first impact report, which reinforces our commitment to being a leader in sustainability reporting in our sector,” said Gary Diamond, President of Quantum. “What we do, electronics reuse and recycling, has always been good for the planet. This report lays the framework to take our efforts to the next level. We look forward to reporting on our progress each year.”
The report covers Quantum’s last complete fiscal year, February 2021 to January 2022, and was produced in line with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standard. Stephanie McLarty, Head of Sustainability at Quantum, explained, “We followed best practices while creating this report. A materiality assessment was completed to confirm what areas were significant to the company and therefore which measures we should report on and set goals against.”
Highlights from the report include:
- An Open Letter to the Industry to be a collective force for change
- All goals are linked to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Planet category: setting long term targets in reduction of emissions, while reducing 5% in F2023
- Customers category: over 400,000 assets and components were reused last year, with a goal to reuse 500,000 assets and components in F2023
- Team category: 5 Team areas were identified from the materiality assessment to report on, and Diversity of Governance Bodies and Employees was added in voluntarily
Access the full report here
About Quantum Lifecycle Partners LP
Quantum is both an I.T. Asset Disposition company and an E-Waste Recycling service provider. Through this strategic pairing of services, we cover every step of the I.T. disposition process, from data destruction to refurbishment, resale and recycling. We draw on more than 30 years of corporate history, a national footprint, commitment to the environment, and robust systems and processes to develop customized solutions for our clients across all sectors.