NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, announced today the launch of its new Agency Partner Program, a global program offering dozens of benefits designed to deepen the company's relationship with its most valued agency partners. The program will provide agencies with referral opportunities, certification courses offering training on the industry, co-marketing resources, technology benefits including a free impact.com account, and more designed to help agency partners grow and drive increased value for mutual customers and the industry at large.
"Agencies are a critical success factor in the growth of our industry. impact.com’s benchmark data shows as much as 50% of partnership activity is driven by agencies, and data from the impact.com platform clearly shows that programs managed by our leading agency partners develop more productive partnerships, grow at a faster rate, and deliver more incremental revenue," said Yonatan Dotan, Vice President of Agency Solutions at impact.com. "We’re excited to launch this program designed to reflect our appreciation for agencies as key players in our ecosystem, and to both formalize and increase our commitment to those partners."
The Agency Partner Program is designed for agencies at any stage and has four tiers - Partner, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond - with benefits increasing at each level. Agencies are tiered based on their performance across dozens of metrics in several categories. The program enables agencies to expand their customer bases, provide more value for their clients, deepen their expertise, and differentiate their business by providing several benefits, which include:
- Business Referrals. Gold and higher level agencies are all eligible to receive business referrals from impact.com, with higher tiers prioritized.
- Co-Marketing Support. To help partners thrive and gain exposure within the platform, impact.com will co-market with them via case studies, social media spotlights, podcast appearances, co-branded award submissions, featured blog posts, and more.
- impact.com Account. Any gold and higher level agency can run their own partnership programs on impact.com free of charge to advance their own business and their client’s success.
- Certification Courses. impact.com will provide gated certification content for agency employees providing training on the industry, impact.com products, account management techniques, sales enablement, and more.
- Discounted Merchant Fees. All qualified clients referred to impact.com by agencies will be eligible for discounted client fees and additional client benefits.
"Thanks to their consistent innovation, impact.com has become a platform of preference for Acceleration Partners, and we are honored to be recognized as an impact.com Diamond Agency Partner," said Matthew Wool, CEO of Acceleration Partners. "We look forward to continuing to partner with impact.com to drive growth and success for our customers."
The first North American Diamond partners to join the new program include Acceleration Partners, Gen3 Marketing, LT Partners, and DMi Partners.
"impact.com understands the importance of strong partnerships, and is going above and beyond to provide meaningful benefits," said Amit Khera, Head of Marketing at Gen3. "This new framework provides us with tools, support, collaboration, and benefits which will enable us to deliver more for our joint clients, and help deepen our relationship with impact.com."
The new benefits also go beyond support for agency partners and extend to exclusive benefits for the brands managed by those agencies, such as discounted impact.com fees. The program, which launches today in North America, will be rolling out across other regions in the coming weeks.
To learn more about the program, visit https://www.impact.com/agency-partners.
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses create and manage all types of partnerships—including influencers and creators, commerce content publishers, B2B, traditional rewards affiliates, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.