NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CommerceNext, a community, event series and conference for marketers at retail and direct-to-consumer brands, today announced the winners of its CommerceNexty Awards, sponsored by Simon Data, in conjunction with the conclusion of CommerceNext 2022, the ecommerce growth show, in New York. The annual awards program was developed to recognize and celebrate the year’s best marketing and ecommerce programs. The peer-reviewed award winners are selected based upon votes by CommerceNext’s judges of industry leaders along with an equally weighted popular vote.
“This year’s CommerceNexty Award winners are outstanding retail and ecommerce leaders, having embraced changing industry expectations and outlined innovative strategies to take their brands into the future,” said Veronika Sonsev, Co-Founder of CommerceNext. “We are thrilled to celebrate their achievements by recognizing them with the industry’s premier award.”
Along with two special honorees, Jamie Gersch, SVP and CMO, Old Navy, Marketing Visionary winner, and Craig Brommers, CMO, American Eagle Outfitters, Digital Disruptor winner, there are seven categories of winners for 2022:
- Marketing Innovator of the Year - E.L.F. Beauty won for the 2nd year in a row. This time for driving social buzz from its partnership with Chipotle.
- Most Impactful Social Responsibility Campaign - Bombas was recognized for its 2021 Pride campaign, which pushed the boundaries of pride collections with its commitment to social impact and support.
- Best Use of Data or Technology in Marketing - TULA was recognized for transforming its data usage, leveraging cross-channel attribution to increase its ROAS three-fold.
- Most Effective Brand Storytelling - Made In was honored. The brand’s content marketing helps home chefs and elevates their brand story.
- Outstanding New Ecommerce Experience - Warby Parker won for its Virtual Vision Test, which has made it significantly easier and faster for eligible users to renew a contacts or glasses prescription from home.
- Best Use of a New Channel - Gainful was recognized for building out its influencer program to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Women in Retail’s Top Woman of the Year Award - Jennifer Foyle, President, Executive Creative Director, AE & Aerie was honored. This award was presented in partnership with Women in Retail Leadership Circle and recognizes women leaders in retail who have contributed to the community and mentored others to get ahead.
To view the full list of finalists and learn more about the CommerceNexty Awards, go to https://commercenext.com/the-commercenextys/
CommerceNext is a community, event series and conference for marketers at retail and direct-to-consumer brands. Now in its fourth year, CommerceNext has grown to include webinars, industry research, a podcast and an online community, in addition to CommerceNext, the ecommerce growth show, as well as the esteemed CommerceNexty Awards. Inc. magazine named the CommerceNext Summit one of the Top 5 e-commerce conferences for 2019/2020. To learn more about CommerceNext, visit https://commercenext.com.