NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company will convene experts in drug and device development, clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, and digital medicine industries to help solve the impossible at NEXT Global from October 5-7, 2021. The industry’s largest meeting of its kind includes renowned keynote speakers, live and interactive roundtable discussions, breakout sessions, lightning talks, customer success stories, product demonstrations, networking, and wellness activities.
The full program agenda can be found here. Sessions include:
- AbbVie, Emerson Clinical Research Institute, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center — Patient and Community Engagement Initiatives that Guarantee Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Alkermes, Chimerix, and dMed-Clinipace — Lessons Learned From The Pandemic
- Boston Scientific — Rapidly Changing Course with Remote Monitoring
- CSL Limited — How Improving the Donor Experience Ultimately Helps Patients
- Daiichi Sankyo and AbbVie — Following The Journey: Defining the Story Around Diversity in Clinical Trials
- ICON Medical Imaging — Data, Privacy and AI – Oh My! How to Integrate your Systems for Success
- IQVIA and Sanofi — Transforming Clinical Data Capture and Management and Achieving Clinical Operations Excellence with CTMS and RBQM
- Labcorp, Amgen, and G1 Therapeutics — Success Stories Highlighting Reimagined Clinical Trials with Patient-Centric Technologies, AI-Powered Insights, and Modern Data Management
- Medicenna — Accelerating Insights and Breakthroughs in the World’s Most Challenging Diseases with Synthetic Control Arms
- Moderna — Pioneering a New Generation of Medicine: The Digitized Delivery of a Vaccine in Record Speed
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former Commissioner of the FDA — Impacts of the Changing Industry and Regulatory Landscape
- Dr. Lisa Sanders of Yale, The New York Times Magazine and Netflix — Solving Medical Mysteries Through Crowdsourcing and Connectivity
“We had hoped to host an in-person event this year, but this virtual format gives us the opportunity to pull together an even more robust line-up of experts and innovators, including some of our incredible industry partners,” said Glen de Vries, co-founder of Medidata and vice chair of Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences & Healthcare. “We’re pleased to provide the opportunity to bring so many dedicated, inspired people together and share what we’ve all learned over the past year to move forward together for the sake of improving healthcare outcomes for all.”
With a focus on information exchange and discussing ways to solve the impossible through advanced technology and industry collaboration, the three-day, all virtual event will feature presentations from new Medidata co-CEOs, Rama Kondru and Sastry Chilukuri, as well as new Patient Cloud CEO, Anthony Costello, bringing together experts to discuss topics critical to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device and diagnostics companies, and contract research organizations (CROs).
“We’re looking forward to diving deep into what we need to do to meet the needs of patients and the future of drug development, how industry response needs to move from being pandemic-based to season-based, and what needs to be done differently to form a more coordinated and integrated drug development and approval process for all involved,” added de Vries.
NEXT Global attendance is free for customers, partners, and qualified members of the life sciences community. Medidata thanks NEXT Global sponsors Labcorp, Syneos Health, eClinical Solutions, Capgemini, Accenture, ICON plc, CTI, Everest Clinical Research, Parexel, Advanced Clinical, Clinipace, Premier Research, and Advanced Research Associates.
Medidata is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes, which with its 3DEXPERIENCE platform is positioned to lead the digital transformation of life sciences in the age of personalized medicine with the first end-to-end scientific and business platform, from research to commercialization.
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,700+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company (Euronext Paris: FR0014003TT8, DSY.PA), is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @Medidata.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative 3D virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating virtual twin experiences of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production. Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 290,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, NETVIBES, MEDIDATA, CENTRIC PLM, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, DELMIA, and IFWE are commercial trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes, a French “société européenne” (Versailles Commercial Register # B 322 306 440), or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.