DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transfection Technologies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global transfection technologies market grew at a CAGR of around 9% during 2014-2019.
The increasing prevalence of cancer and various chronic lifestyle diseases is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, widespread adoption of reagent-based methods is also providing a boost to the market growth. In comparison to the traditionally used techniques, reagent-based transfection is less complicated to administer and more cost-effective.
In line with this, instrument-based methods, such as biolistic technology, microinjection and laserfection, are also gaining immense traction across the globe. Various technological advancements in cell research and therapeutic discovery are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. In line with this, research in gene transfer is majorly performed under in-vivo conditions for the development of novel therapeutic drugs and various other applications.
Other factors, including increasing investments by both government and private organizations to develop large scale transfection facilities, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of protein therapeutics, are projected to drive the market further.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global transfection technologies market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the transfection technologies market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the transfection method?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global transfection technologies market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Scope of the Report
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Therapeutic Delivery
- Bio-Medical Research
- Protein Production
Breakup by Transfection Method:
- Cationic Lipid Transfection
- In-Vivo Transfection
Breakup by Technology:
- Physical Transfection
- Biochemical Based Transfection
- Viral-Vector Based Transfection
Breakup by End-User:
- Research Centers and Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Profiles of Key Players
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-RAD Laboratories Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Maxcyte Inc.
- Mirus Bio LLC
- Polyplus Transfection
- Promega Corporation
- Roche Holding AG
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vnxpck