LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the biotechnology reagents market and it is poised to grow by USD 37.87 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the biotechnology reagents market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 79.79 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 117.66 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 8%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- The presence of high-throughput and novel technologies is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., General Electric Co.Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the major trend in the market?
- Increasing R&D investments by federal agencies and biotechnology firms as is a major trend driving the market growth.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., General Electric Co.Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The presence of high-throughput and novel technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Biotechnology Reagents Market is segmented as below:
- In-vitro Diagnostics
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Cell Culture
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43101
Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our biotechnology reagents market report covers the following areas:
- Biotechnology Reagents Market size
- Biotechnology Reagents Market trends
- Biotechnology Reagents Market analysis
This study identifies increasing R&D investments by federal agencies and biotechnology firms as one of the prime reasons driving the biotechnology reagents market growth during the next few years.
Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the biotechnology reagents market, including some of the vendors such as Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., General Electric Co.Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the biotechnology reagents market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biotechnology reagents market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biotechnology reagents market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biotechnology reagents market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biotechnology reagents market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Chromatography - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- In-vitro diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polymerase chain reaction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cell culture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.