DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Iraqi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Future of the Iraqi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Iraqi defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Iraqi military expenditure values US$6.4 billion in 2018 and registered a CAGR of -5.76% during 2014-2018.
- The decline in the defense budget during the historic period is primarily due to the country's heavy reliance on oil and gas revenues to fund its expansive defense modernization programs.
- Therefore, the severe erosion of global oil and gas prices during 2016-2017 adversely impacted the country's defense spending capability and forced it to cut back on its defense spending.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- BAE Systems PLC
- Bell Helicopter Textron
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shtbgs/the_future_of_the?w=4