DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and China Laser Processing Equipment Industry Report, 2017-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
With the fast evolvement and wide application of laser technology, the global laser processing industry has grown by leaps and bounds. In 2017, the global laser processing market size exceeded USD10 billion, of which the global industrial laser market was worth USD3 billion.
Industrial lasers are primarily used in laser material processing, laser micromachining and marking. Laser welding, laser cutting and marking account for over 60% of global laser material processing.
China, the world leader in laser applications, has seen a surge in laser processing demand under the impetus of manufacturing upgrading and the burgeoning emerging industries. In 2017, the scale of laser processing equipment in China surpassed RMB26 billion, a year-on-year increase of 10.2%. Wherein, laser cutting equipment and laser welding equipment grew dramatically.
The growth of laser cutting equipment was mainly prompted by OLED panel cutting, 3D glass cutting, sapphire cutting, and mobile phone abnormity cutting; the growth of laser welding equipment was boosted by metal middle frame welding, power battery welding, automotive lightweight and other fields.
Relatively speaking, the slowdown in the growth rate of laser marking equipment was largely due to low technical threshold and relatively mature market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Laser Processing Equipment Industry
2 Global Laser Equipment Market
3 Chinese Laser Equipment Market
4 China Laser Processing Equipment Market Segments
5 Downstream Market
6 Foreign Companies
7 Chinese Companies
8 Summary and Forecast
- Prima Industrie
- Novanta (GSI Group)
- Han's Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Golden Laser Co., Ltd.
- Huagong Tech Company Limited
- Siasun Robot and Automation Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yawei Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Tianhong Laser Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Sunshine Laser & Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- United Winners Laser Co., Ltd.
- Jiatai Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chutian Laser Group
- Wuhan Unity Laser Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Tianqi Laser Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Suzhou Delphi Laser Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Daheng Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Dahua Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Shuguang Photoelectricity Co., Ltd.
- BOYE Laser Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Kaitian Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan HE Laser Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Lead Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen GDlaser Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen DNE Laser Technology Co., Ltd. (Bystronic DNE)
- Foshan Beyond Laser Co., Ltd. (HSG Laser)
- Dongguan Strong Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. (Strong Laser)
- Suzhou Quick Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtvgtd/global_and_china?w=4