DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market is poised for strong growth during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include availability of high-speed wireless networks, connected car is a stepping stone for autonomous vehicles and increasing demand for real time traffic alerts.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of offering, market is classified into software and hardware.
- Further, software offerings are sub segmented into network management, device management and application management.
- Based on communication type, the market is categorized into Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G), Vehicle-To-Home (V2H), Vehicle-To-Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-To-Network (V2N), Vehicle-To-Pedestrian (V2P) and Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V).
- By connectivity type, the market is segmented by Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC) and cellular.
- The market is classified into passenger and commercial.
- On basis of Application the market is segmented by passenger information system, remote monitoring and diagnostics, intelligent traffic system, parking management system, automated driver assistance, emergency vehicle notification, predictive maintenance and fleet and asset management.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Offering
5 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Communication Type
6 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Connectivity Type
7 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Vehicle Type
8 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Application
9 Automotive Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Audi AG
- Continental AG
- Daimler AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- General Motors
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Tomtom N.V.
- Autotalks Limited
- Cohda Wireless PTY Ltd.
- AT&T Inc.
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Mobileye NV
- Nvidia Corporation
- PTC Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Vodafone Group PLC.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6m36qw/global_automotive?w=4