PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wealth.com, the industry’s leading estate planning platform, today announced the formation of its Advisor Council, a curated group of diverse and highly influential leaders in the financial advisory space. The uniqueness of the council lies in its composition: it is exclusively made up of professionals from the financial advisory sector who either use the product with their clients or possess a deep familiarity with the domain and the nuances of engaging advisors.
Wealth.com believes that estate planning achieves its greatest impact when seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive framework of financial and life planning, rather than being viewed as a standalone service. One Wealth.com study indicates that individuals are more inclined to initiate the estate planning journey when guided by financial advisors. Advisors typically have a keen awareness of their clients' needs, and with the formation of this council, Wealth.com aims to further align its offerings with the needs of financial professionals and those they serve.
Consistent with its commitment to product innovation, Wealth.com has inducted the following individuals into its newly formed Advisor Council:
- Anna N'Jie-Konte – President and Director of Financial Planning for Re-Envision Wealth, one of the few black-owned advisory firms in the country committed to the economic liberation of Black and brown communities
- Dasarte Yarnway – Founder of Yarnway Wealth Management, a firm specializing in helping business owners optimize their revenue, design their best lives, and plan for a secure retirement
- Erik Smith – Chief Investment Officer at 401 Financial, a firm where financial planning and education is for everyone
- Justin Castelli – Founder of RLS Wealth, a firm that helps clients connect spirit, mind, body, and money in their pursuit of their authentic life
- Samantha Russell – Chief Evangelist at FMG, an all-in-one marketing technology platform for financial advisors
- Thomas Kopelman – Head of Community at Wealth.com and Co-Founder of AllStreet Wealth, a full-service planning and investment management firm for high income millennial business owners
“There are two issues I care about deeply – diversity in the financial services industry and democratizing access to quality financial knowledge and advice,” said Anna N’Jie-Konte, President of Re-Envision Wealth. “The Wealth.com team has shown a commitment to both and it was a no-brainer when they asked me to join their advisory council. I'm so excited to contribute to their mission and help more advisors offer a sophisticated solution to clients' estate planning needs.”
During their tenure with Wealth.com, the aforementioned advisors will be instrumental in shaping and advancing the product roadmap of the estate planning platform. By integrating the product with their clients or drawing from their deep industry insights, they will provide invaluable feedback for the platform's continuous enhancement. The formation of this Advisor Council signifies a dedicated approach to product development, always keeping the actual requirements of advisors in focus.
“I am honored to sit on this council alongside some of the most established and reputable names in our industry,” said Thomas Kopelman, Head of Community at Wealth.com. “When joining this team, I saw the inception of this council as a testament to our collective vision. Our members’ insights will guide us in creating a solution that revolutionizes Wealth.com’s approach to estate planning. Together, we are embarking on an exciting journey to modernize estate planning through innovative technology.”
Estate planning holds a profound significance in ensuring financial security, familial harmony and the preservation of one’s legacy. Wealth.com is committed to fostering a dynamic ecosystem that evolves alongside its members by offering a seamless and modern approach to estate planning. To learn more, please email email@example.com.
Wealth.com is the industry’s leading estate planning platform. It empowers financial advisors to provide a modern, comprehensive and sophisticated estate planning solution to their clients. Wealth.com’s in-house trust and estate attorneys designed and maintain the platform to deliver the legal rigor and quality that is expected from top firms. All easily accessed by both advisor and client in a collaborative digital ecosystem. Wealth.com is optimized for, and available in, all 50 U.S. states and D.C.