BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infobip, the world’s number one global cloud communications platform, today announced its sponsorship of a session at the highly anticipated HubSpot INBOUND Conference in Boston from September 5th to 8th. With a remarkable blend of incubator-like energy and accelerator-level intellect, INBOUND showcases innovation, creativity, and culture to propel industries forward for the greater collective good.
Infobip is set to take the stage at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center with a compelling 1.5-hour deep dive session on the cutting-edge collaboration between Infobip, HubSpot, and WhatsApp to create a functional out-of-the-box integration. Featuring presentations from industry experts Emily Flannigan, Head of Marketing for Infobip North America, and Faron Achziger, Senior Sales Engineer, the session will center around leveraging WhatsApp's conversational capabilities for personalized interactions for marketing, sales and support, with a focus on hyper-personalization, automation, and 24/7 availability to transform customer interactions.
Taking the conversational experience to the streets, Infobip is turning heads by wrapping Uber cars in the vibrant city with eye-catching branding, including a custom QR code directing users to test Infobip’s e-ecommerce chatbot. The innovative Uber wrap is a dynamic way to create buzz and draw attention to Infobip's retail/commerce chatbot that is redefining customer engagement.
"Consumers want faster one-to-one interactions with their favorite brands. Being part of the HubSpot INBOUND Conference is a tremendous opportunity to highlight Infobip’s position at the forefront of the conversational AI revolution, as well as our relationships with companies like WhatsApp,” said Emily Flannigan. “With conversational experiences, enterprises can communicate with customers in a natural, human-like and personalized conversation at each point of their customer journey and over their preferred communication channel."
Infobip is a global cloud communications platform that enables businesses to build connected experiences across all stages of the customer journey. Accessed through a single platform, Infobip’s omnichannel engagement, identity, user authentication and contact centre solutions help businesses and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications to grow business and increase loyalty. With over a decade of industry experience, Infobip has expanded to 75+ offices globally. It offers natively built technology with the capacity to reach over seven billion mobile devices and ‘things’ in 6 continents connected to over 9,700+ connections of which 800+ are direct operator connections. Infobip was established in 2006 and is led by its co-founders, CEO Silvio Kutić, Roberto Kutić and Izabel Jelenić.
Recent award wins include
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2023 Vendor Assessment (May 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CPaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Feb 2023)
• Infobip named a leader in the CCaaS Leaderboard, Juniper Research (Aug 2022)
• Omdia Ranks Infobip as Leader in CPaaS Universe Report (May 2022)
• Ranked the leading service provider in CPaaS by Juniper Research in its new Competitor Leaderboard CPaaS Vendors (October 2021)
• Infobip named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) 2021 Vendor Assessment (May 2021)
• Best A2P SMS provider for the fourth year running by mobile operators and enterprises in ROCCO’s annual Messaging Vendor Benchmarking Report
• Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Best RCS Provider of the Year, and Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation at the 2021 Juniper Digital Awards