BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AceUp, the leading provider of human-centered leadership coaching solutions, deployed at scale through its unique human skill operating system, has recently established an Advisory Board consisting of some of the most prominent thought leaders in organizational development, leadership development, executive coaching, behavioral change, and neuroscience, as well as DEI&B development.
This esteemed panel of professionals leverages their vast experience and expertise to transform leadership upskilling and reskilling, human connections, and workplace culture, and unleash the full potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. Their contributions will enable AceUp to continue providing its clients with the most advanced human-centered leadership development solutions available in the market. The Advisory Board will be a game-changer for AceUp, its clients, and the entire industry.
AceUp’s Board of Advisors will provide strategic recommendations and direction for AceUp’s best-in-class executive leadership coaches, behavioral technology and coaching platform, by working closely with AceUp CEO, Will Guillaume Foussier, and the extended AceUp leadership team. The Advisory Board will support AceUp in its mission to help companies at all levels evolve core leadership and management capabilities to thrive in the hybrid world of work, maximize employee connections, engagement and retention, and lead organizational change and performance.
“We are pleased to announce the launch of our Senior Board of Advisors, featuring the world’s top experts in human resources, strategic management, organizational development, and executive coaching,” said Foussier. “The esteemed members of our Board share AceUp’s core values and will work in unison with our company to shape the future of work and further empower employees and organizations to thrive in the new world of work. With the help of our Board, AceUp will continue its rapid growth and will evolve its platform to meet the needs of emerging and seasoned leaders, helping them unleash their full potential through purpose-driven, human-centered leadership development.”
Members of the AceUp Advisory Board include:
- Stephane Charbonnier, Chief Human Resources Officer at L'Oréal USA, a role from which he will be retiring in June 2023. He has more than 30 years of experience in human resources helping organizations function at their best to achieve business growth. Charbonnier is passionate about attracting and mentoring talent, and is a thought leader on HR trends including employee engagement, labor relations, talent development, and the future of work.
- Dr. Harvey Floyd III, Wharton Executive Education Director & Senior Executive Coach. Dr. Floyd III is an organizational psychologist and university lecturer who specializes in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), leading and managing complex change, executive development and coaching, and high-performance teams.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, the only two-time winner of the Thinkers 50 Award for #1 Leadership Thinker in the World, who has also been ranked as the #1 Executive Coach in the World and a Top Ten Business Thinker for the past eight years. Dr. Goldsmith is the author or editor of 36 books, including three New York Times bestsellers. He is also the Founder of the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches Program (MG 100), offering services, events and online courses to inspire, develop and energize leaders for the future.
- Dr. Peter Hawkins, Professor of Leadership at Henley Business School, Emeritus Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group, Chairman of Renewal Associates and a Leading Consultant, Coach, Writer and Researcher. Dr. Hawkins is also the inventor of ‘System Coaching’ & ‘Culture of Coaching’ frameworks. He helps organizations in many parts of the world connect their strategic change, their organizational culture and their leadership development.
- Dr. Linda Hill, the Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School and chair of the Leadership Initiative is regarded as one of the world’s top experts on leadership. She was named by Thinkers50 as one of the top ten management thinkers in the world in 2013 and 2021 and received the Thinkers50 Innovation Award in 2015. Hill is the author or co-author of several award-winning articles and books including “Collective Genius: The Art and Practice of Leading Innovation”, “Being the Boss: The 3 Imperatives of Becoming a Great Leader” and “Becoming a Manager: How New Managers Master the Challenges of Leadership”. Hill’s TED talk on how to manage for collective creativity has over 2.6 million views and Hill’s Collective Genius has also been named to the inaugural Thinkers50 Booklist: 10 Management Classics for 2022. Hill’s research and consulting focuses on leadership development, leading change and innovation, and implementing global strategies. In 2014, she co-founded Paradox Strategies—an advisory and research firm that advises organizations and boards on leadership, innovation, and diversity and inclusion.
- Dr. Carol Kauffman, Founder of Harvard Institute of Coaching & Psychology and Professor at Harvard Medical School. She has been on the faculty at Harvard for over 25 years, which included training senior faculty in the Faculty as Coach Professional Development program and leading various post-doctoral programs. Dr. Kauffman is also a Founding Director of the Institute of Coaching and co-author of “Real-Time Leadership.”
- Megan Libby, Vice President, Global Learning & Development at PVH Corporation. She transforms departments and organizations through strategic and solution-oriented thinking. Libby has a multitude of experiences that set her apart, ranging from consultancy, branding and company growth. She has a focus on business-driven collaboration and fights the status quo while using her out of the box thinking to create positive change in the workforce. Libby is an award-winning writer and speaker, as well as a Harper Collins published author of Postcards from France.
- Dr. Gianpiero Petriglieri, Organizational Behaviour Professor at INSEAD and expert on leadership and learning in the workplace. He directs the Management Acceleration Program, the school’s flagship Executive Education program for emerging leaders, and is the Academic Director of the INSEAD Initiative for Learning Innovation and Teaching Excellence.
- Sandra Quince, CEO of Paradigm for Parity. She is also a Senior Vice President in the Global Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) organization at Bank of America and is in year two as CEO of Paradigm for Parity as part of Bank of America’s Leader on Loan Program. As CEO, Quince oversees the coalition’s strategic plan and is responsible for the financial, programmatic and operations. Through Quince’s past role as a Human Resources executive, she worked with leadership to prioritize Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, helped drive recruitment and fostered employee engagement and talent development programs.
“Coaching is an invaluable resource, aligning the needs of individuals and their teams with organization goals and key results,” said Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, Advisory Board member. “AceUp’s scalable technology and transparent service model delivers real measurable impact for companies and their leaders. I look forward to playing a critical role in taking this company to the next level.”
AceUp is the leading provider of human-centered leadership development through its human skills operating system for organizations across the globe. We deploy leadership coaching at scale in a hyper-personalized way to upskill and reskill talent at all levels on key human capabilities needed to thrive in the new world of work. We leverage behavioral sciences, generative AI, and performance analytics, along with a network of highly-curated experts, to evolve and transform human skills development and connect it to specific people and business outcomes.As a benefactor of the Institute of Coaching, McClean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate, the most prestigious research institution on the science of coaching, we support our coaches with the latest, most rigorously reviewed research in the industry. AceUp was named as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc. Magazine as featured on the Inc. 5000 list for 2022.
To learn more, visit www.aceup.com and follow us on LinkedIn.