CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), a leading global technology e-commerce retailer, today announced its new promotional sale on now is Just Deals Vol. 2, which continues to offer deals on GPUs, motherboards, monitors and more. The expanded sale runs through mid-August.
Just Deals Vol. 2 follows Newegg's launch of JustGPU.com a vertical website focused only on graphics cards. GPUs are key components affecting gaming performance. On the site, customers can filter GPUs by price, manufacturer, type and memory size, allowing buyers to make the best decision for their needs. Simplifying the shopping experience through deals and research platforms continues to be a priority for Newegg.
"There is palpable excitement for JustGPU.com, so we are continuing to offer deals on an array of vital PC components to celebrate the website's opening," said Jim Tseng, Director of Product Management for Newegg. "Newegg is making the process easier to compare component performance through JustGPU.com and offering great component deals through Just Deals Vol. 2."
Featured products for Just Deals Vol. 2 are:
- Acer Nitro ED270 Xbmiipx 27" 1ms Full HD 1920 x 1080 240Hz Adaptive-Sync HDMI, DisplayPort Built-in Speakers Curved Gaming Monitor
- ASRock B660M STEEL LEGEND LGA 1700 Intel B660 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
- GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE AMD Ryzen 3000 PCIe 4.0 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.2 AMD X570 ATX Motherboard
- MSI MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI DDR5 LGA 1700 Intel Z690 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard
- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
- MSI Optix AG321CQR 32" (31.5" Viewable) QHD 2560 x 1440 (2K) 165Hz HDMI DisplayPort, Tilt Swivel Pivot Height Adjust AMD FreeSync Premium Curved Gaming Monitor
- MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Video Card RTX 3070 Ti Ventus 3X 8G OC
- MSI Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card RX 6800 XT Gaming Z Trio 16G
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 SLI Support ATX Video Card RTX 3090 TI GAMING X TRIO 24G
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Video Card RTX 3080 Ti Gaming X Trio 12G
Just Deals Vol. 2 picks up where Just Deals left off with savings on essential PC components like monitors, GPUs, motherboards and CPUs.
Newegg Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEGG), founded in 2001 and based in the City of Industry, Calif., near Los Angeles, is a leading global online retailer for PC hardware, consumer electronics, gaming peripherals, home appliances, automotive and lifestyle technology. Newegg serves businesses’ e-commerce needs with marketing, supply chain, and technical solutions in a single platform. For more information: Newegg.com.
This news release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations, opinion, belief or forecasts of future events and performance. A statement identified by the use of forward-looking words including "will," "may," "expects," "projects," "anticipates," "plans," "believes," "estimate," "should," and certain of the other foregoing statements may be deemed forward-looking statements. Although Newegg believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future activities and results to be materially different from those suggested or described in this news release. Investors are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. The forward-looking statements in this press release are made as of the date hereof. The Company takes no obligation to update or correct its own forward-looking statements, except as required by law, or those prepared by third parties that are not paid for by the Company. The Company's SEC filings are available at http://www.sec.gov.