SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced it has launched Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to connect Talkdesk to Salesforce’s Service Cloud Voice product. Service Cloud Voice brings together phone, digital channels and CRM data in one central view for service agents. Customers can now connect their preferred phone solutions into Service Cloud Voice with Service Cloud Voice for Partner Telephony, creating a unified agent and digital channel experience to deliver faster, smarter and more personalized service.
Integrated directly with Salesforce Service Cloud, Talkdesk is currently available on AppExchange.
Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice gives organizations the power of Salesforce and Talkdesk in one enhanced experience. The AppExchange listing provides customers with access to essential CCasS capabilities backed by the highly rated, easy-to-use features, service, and reliability synonymous with the Talkdesk brand.
Embedded within Service Cloud Voice, agents can leverage robust Talkdesk contact center capabilities to deliver rich customer experiences while ensuring the entire customer journey is captured for reporting and analysis within Salesforce.
- Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice natively integrates phone calls within the Salesforce platform, creating a voice digital channel that is easy for agents to use and navigate with VoiceCall record creation, updates, reporting, and metrics tools.
- As an end-to-end solution for phone support, Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice includes everything from telephony setup to agent authorization, call controls, automation, and call analytics for optimal agent performance and better customer experiences.
- Customers also gain access to industry-leading Talkdesk capabilities like real-time transcription, after-call work, call recording playback, and supervisor monitoring.
The Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice AppExchange listing expands the Talkdesk offerings currently available to customers. With Talkdesk for Salesforce, powered by Talkdesk CX Cloud, and Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice, both now readily available on Salesforce AppExchange, customers can choose the solution that best fits their needs. Talkdesk for Salesforce integrates CX Cloud seamlessly to offer robust contact center functionality, personalized engagement on any channel, and integration to Sales and Service Clouds. Talkdesk for Salesforce gives agents advanced features such as screen pops, SSO, outbound caller ID, Lightning Flow automations, intelligent routing, and more.
Comments on the News
- ”At many organizations, work teams live in Salesforce day in and day out, and are looking for more ways to bring their contact center solution into that environment,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product and engineering officer, Talkdesk. “We’re working to expand those options by building on the five-year success of Talkdesk for Salesforce to also offer Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice, providing businesses with greater choice in meeting their unique needs.”
- "Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice is a welcome addition to the Service Cloud Voice ecosystem,” said Patrick Beyries, vice president of product management, Service Cloud. “The expansion of Service Cloud Voice for partner telephony enables customers to integrate the telephony experience natively within the agent workspace, combined with CRM data, process and voice intelligence.”
- "As enterprises look to gain operational efficiencies, they are also prioritizing ongoing improvements to the way they serve their customers,” said Dave Galloway, principal strategist for Service Cloud, Traction on Demand. “The challenge for many is in bringing together disparate platforms and applications and getting them to work seamlessly. Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice provides a flexible, scalable, and cost effective solution that helps businesses achieve both.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 9 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Talkdesk: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk
- Follow Talkdesk on Twitter: @talkdesk
Salesforce, AppExchange, Service Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX Cloud™ is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.