TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Answer: They also all became FENIX Global Artist Ambassadors in the past three days. And they are all currently conducting interviews about their careers and decisions to join FENIX with our extraordinarily talented and dedicated Global Artist Ambassador Mr. Will Nunziata, a NYC-based director and creator in the theater, TV, and film industries.
We are moved and thrilled by the accelerating celebrity artist support across the world. We will use every ounce of our collective energies to fully justify it as we roll out in the coming weeks.
- NYC theater/film star: Kuhoo Verma
- Boston pop-rocker: Michael Charles
- Nashville singer-songwriter: Anthony Nunziata
- Comedy Central comedian: Jessica Kirson
- Broadway conductor and composer: Blake Allen
- Award-winning jazz vocalist and Broadway star:Nicolas King
- International opera singer and director: Vincent Connor
- Venezuelan singer-songwriter: Victor Valdez
- Award-winning Broadwaymusical director: Brian J Nash
- LosAngeles and NYC film composerand recording artist:Roman Molino
- Vienna festival executive directorand composer: MichaelJ Polo
- Broadway musical director : Charlie Reuter
- NYC theater composer, lyricist, and bookwriter: Jamie Maletz
- Award-winning international chanteuse: Marieann Meringolo
- Broadway bassist, composer, orchestrator: Ross Kratter
In 2018, FENIX began building a blockchain ecosystem designed to facilitate all musicians with a dedicated following- however small or large- being able to earn a living. The principal was that FENIX should provide all revenues to the artist apart from the small percentage necessary for running the FENIX business. And that FENIX should continually create new tools for the Artist. Since that time, in what FENIX describes as an “evolution to a revolution”, FENIX has focused on making the core feature of its ecosystem- being able to build a unique, content-filled APP in 20 minutes- available to anybody as the basis for a completely new type of social media.