TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan, President and Representative Director: Daikichiro Kobayashi, “Meiji”) today announces the starting of operation of its US subsidiary, Meiji Pharma USA Inc., for expanding activities in the US with its initial focus on facilitating clinical development.
Outline of the new company
(1) Company name: Meiji Pharma USA Inc.
(2) Location: 500 Frank W. Burr Boulevard, Teaneck, NJ 07666
(3) President: Yasushi Miyazawa
(4) Scope of business: Clinical research and development
(5) Paid in capital: US$100,000.
(6) Established: 4 July, 2020
(7) Shareholding structure: Wholly-owned by Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd.
Meiji Seika Pharma, since it launched penicillin in Japan in 1946, has been providing high-quality pharmaceutical products such as antibiotics, antidepressants and antipsychotics in Japan and overseas. As a “Speciality & Generic Pharmaceutical Company”, Meiji focuses its pharmaceutical business on infectious disease, central nervous system disorders, and generic drugs as well.
Meiji Pharma USA, in collaboration with Meiji, strives for meeting the medical needs and contributes to the well-being of people worldwide.
* Integrated Reports: