TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BISTel, the world leader in semiconductor engineering automation systems (EES) and AI applications for semiconductor and flat panel display smart manufacturing announced today that registration for BISTelligence Japan 2020 is now open. BISTelligence Japan 2020 is a virtual, tradeshow that provides Japan’s semiconductor engineers access to the latest AI, cloud and edge automation technologies for smarter manufacturing. This year, BISTelligence Japan is run in conjunction with the annual International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing (ISSM 2020) where BISTel is the Platinum sponsor.
With all of the world’s tradeshows facing uncertainty over the status of their events for 2021, BISTelligence Japan’s virtual platform provides a forum to share the latest technology advances in AI automation for semiconductor smart manufacturing. At ISSM and BISTellignce Japan 2020, BISTel will present three key papers entitled:
- The benefits of real-time cloud analytics in semiconductor manufacturing
- AI trace analytics (DFD) system’s capability provides advanced identification of tool/process anomalies
- Advances in AI-driven analytics technologies for smart automation in semiconductor manufacturing.
“Japan is at the forefront of semiconductor manufacturing automation and we are pleased to collaborate with our Japanese customers and partners at ISSM 2020 and share our latest technology innovation with ISSM and throughout our BISTelligence Japan 2020 virtual platform,” said W.K. Choi, CEO, BISTel.
BISTelligence Japan 2020 features five core tracks. These include:
1) Real-time monitoring and anomaly detection. Test the industry’s leading real-time detection solutions, including the semiconductor manufacturing industry’s number one FDC system.
2) Trace analytics. BISTel features new demos of the updated eDatalyzer®, a suite of machine learning based root cause analysis applications that quickly solves yield issues in semiconductor production
3) AI applications including GrandView APM, an Asset Performance Management system that monitors the health of critical assets in the fab and offers predictive analytics that identifies production problems before they occur. It also provides a remaining useful life (RUL) prediction of critical assets.
4) Cloud. Introduction of semiconductor industry's next-generation, Cloud based dynamic fault detection (DFD) application that removes costly infrastructure and deployment costs, offering semiconductor manufacturers a higher performance advanced FDC at fraction of the cost.
5) Edge. BISTel showcases the first Edge devices for semiconductor packaging and assembly wire bonding applications that smash infrastructure costs and improve machine performance. Come see how these solutions are already being deployed in Southeast Asia.
Celebrate the Next 20 Years
Fabs of the Future – As BISTel celebrates its 20th Anniversary, we look back on the first semiconductor EES solutions pioneered by BISTel in 2001 and how they empowered engineers and shaped the semiconductor industry. BISTelligence Japan 2020 offers FREE access and FREE downloads of all technical content. There will also be an opportunity for live demos and to schedule time with industry experts and analysts to better understand these new advancements in factory operations, and their impact on equipment performance.
How to Register and Enjoy Access to Free Grand Prizes
Click the link to BISTelligence Japan 2020 and register for FREE. When registered, attendees will have access to exclusive content. Registration opens December 10 with BISTelligence Japan 2020 starting December 15, 2020 through January 15, 2020. BISTelligence Japan 2020 also offers a grand prize to be announced December 30 and daily prize drawings.