NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--D.A. Davidson & Co. announced that 18 investment bankers and staff members have earned promotions based on their exceptional contributions during 2020. This is a record number of promotions for the investment banking group, which has promoted a total of 35 professionals in the last three years – a testament to the extraordinary talent, commitment and tenacity these professionals demonstrated during a challenging year.
“This team of bankers is exceptional in its depth of talent, professionalism, experience and commitment,” said Rory McKinney, head of investment banking. “In turn, D.A. Davidson continues to provide a runway for our colleagues’ professional and personal growth. The challenges of 2020 have created opportunities for creativity and innovative solutions. We look forward to charging into 2021, focusing on providing superior service to our clients.”
The senior investment bankers who earned promotions are as follows:
- Dan Friedman, Managing Director, Consumer Investment Banking – Costa Mesa, CA
- Greg Thomas, Managing Director, Technology Investment Banking – Portland, OR
- Andrew Norwood, Director, Consumer Investment Banking – Portland, OR
- Jack Robbins, Director, Technology Investment Banking – Costa Mesa, CA
- Patrick Blusanovics, Vice President, Diversified Industrials Investment Banking – Denver, CO
- David Douglas, Vice President, Technology Investment Banking – Portland, OR
- Aidan Lenihan, Vice President, Consumer Investment Banking – Costa Mesa, CA
- Bobby Micsak, Vice President, Diversified Industrials Investment Banking – Denver, CO
D.A. Davidson’s investment banking division is a leading full-service investment bank that offers comprehensive financial advisory and capital markets expertise. The group has extensive transaction experience serving middle market clients worldwide across five industry verticals: consumer, diversified industrials, financial institutions, real estate and technology.
Together with its European strategic partner, MCF Corporate Finance, D.A. Davidson originates and executes transatlantic M&A transactions under the common brand of D.A. Davidson MCF International.
About D.A. Davidson Companies
D.A. Davidson Companies is an employee-owned financial services firm offering a range of financial services and advice to individuals, corporations, institutions and municipalities nationwide. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in Montana, with corporate offices in Denver, Los Angeles, Portland and Seattle, the company has approximately 1,400 employees and offices in 27 states.
Subsidiaries include: D.A. Davidson & Co., the largest full-service investment firm headquartered in the Northwest, providing wealth management, investment banking, equity and fixed income capital markets services and advice; Davidson Investment Advisors, a professional asset management firm; D.A. Davidson Trust Company, a trust and wealth management company; and Davidson Fixed Income Management, a registered investment adviser providing fixed income portfolio and advisory services.
For more information, visit dadavidson.com.