DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disposable Medical Sensors - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rising incidences of chronic diseases such as cancer and increasing concern over contagion and hospital acquired Infections are the main factors driving growth of the Disposable Medical Sensors Market. Growing demand for low-cost medical devices, technological advancement in sensor devices, utilization of implantable sensors in preclinical drug research, increasing demand for disposable image and wearable sensors are some of the factors fueling the Disposable Medical Sensors market. Factors such as inadequate reimbursement policies and stringent government regulation for medical sensors hamper the Disposable Medical Sensors market growth.
Biosensors is estimated the largest product type in the global Disposable Medical Sensors market in 2019, demand for which is anticipated to register 2019-2026 CAGR of 9.9% and reach a projected US$7.1 billion by 2026. The overall Disposable Medical Sensors market, globally, forecast to reach about $8 billion in 2020.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global market research report on Disposable Medical Sensors analyzes the market with respect to product types, placement types and applications
- Disposable Medical Sensors market size is estimated/projected in this report by product types, placement types and applications
- Implantable Biodegradable Medical Sensors for Patient Monitoring
- Ingestible Nano Biosensors for Gut Monitorization
- Wearable Skin Sensor - An Alternative to Invasive Blood Tests
- Edible Sensors to Revolutionize TB Treatment
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 39
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 108 companies
- North America (The United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Rest of World (Brazil, Argentina and Other ROW Countries)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Ambu A/S
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- Amphenol Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Capsovision, Inc.
- Check-Cap Ltd.
- Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- EnviteC-Wismar GmbH
- First Sensor AG
- General Electric Company
- Gentag, Inc.
- HQ, Inc.
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intromedic Co., Ltd.
- Jinshan Science & Technology (Group) Co., Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lifesignals, Inc.
- Masimo Corporation
- Medtronic PLC
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Merit Sensor Systems, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors Netherlands B.V.
- Olympus Corporation of The Americas
- Omnivision Technologies, Inc.
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- RF Co., Ltd.
- Sensirion AG
- Smiths Medical
- SSI Electronics, Inc.
- Stellar Technology Inc.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- TDK Electronics AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Vitalconnect Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l8g3tn