DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robotics in Travel & Tourism - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In robotics, Say's law - which states that supply creates its own demand - is revving up ever faster, due to robots becoming progressively cheaper, smarter, more flexible and easier to train. This makes it easier for robots to infiltrate new industries and spawn new use cases at scale. Indeed, with compounding advances in technology, robots are being redefined as essentially physically embodied artificial intelligence (AI) agents.
In 2018 the global robotics market was worth $98 billion, and it will have surpassed $275 billion by 2025. Over the next five years there will be a rapid growth in cloud-based robot services for armies of installed robots and for robots hired on an as-needed basis, especially by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), triggering new demand drivers.
Notable travel and tourism companies already making use of robotics include Hilton, Royal Caribbean, and Expedia. Many more companies are likely to embrace the technology in the coming years as boosts to sagging productivity in services are sought by organizations.
When introducing service robots into day-to-day operations, organizations such as hotels need to start small. This way, management can assess carefully if they are actually beneficial to service quality, or if they are having a negative impact.
Robots can suffer from the same issues that computers face in terms of cybersecurity. If a robot is hacked it can pose huge safety and privacy risks.
- This report provides an overview of the global robotics market.
- It identifies the key trends driving growth in the robotics industry.
- It provides a global market size and growth forecasts and identifies the leading players in the robotics market.
- It includes analysis of the key technologies within robotics, including discussion of major innovations.
- It assesses key uses of robotics within Travel & Tourism and looks at which companies are making use of the technology.
Reasons to Buy
- This report highlights the key trends impacting the robotics market.
- It determines which companies are best positioned to succeed in a future filled with disruptive threats.
- It provides a look into the growth potential of the sector, and identifies recent technological developments and upcoming areas of interest.
- Robotic use case trends
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Travel and tourism trends
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions
IMPACT OF ROBOTICS ON THE TRAVEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
- The replacement of human service
- The ability to efficiently collect more personalized data
- Improved accessibility for tourists
- Recommendations for travel and tourism companies
- Robot manufacturers
- Software components - the brains
- Hardware components
- Public companies
- Private companies
- Royal Caribbean
- Henn na Hotels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1nuvb