DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud PBX Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on cloud PBX market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cloud PBX market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cloud PBX market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Adoption of Cloud PBX in Many IT Companies
- Scalability and Cost-Effectiveness of the Systems
- Integration of the System with Customer Relationship Management Becomes a Problem
- Technology is Hosted Over the Internet, and the User can Access and Use the Phone System Anywhere that has Internet Access
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nextiva Inc.
- RingCentral Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Barracuda Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- D-Link System Inc.
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cloud PBX Market Overview
4. Cloud PBX Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cloud PBX Market by Service
6. Global Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
7. Global Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
8. Global Cloud PBX Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h5vgs/cloud_pbx_market?w=4