SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XYO Network, the technology bringing blockchain to the real world, today announced its first annual Spatial Summit event is now “sold out” and that the global blockchain and business community has filled all 600 available seats after a necessary venue expansion to accommodate demand. The event will be held November 9-11 at the InterContinental San Diego and will bring together world-class speakers, sessions and demos related to blockchain technology. Master of Ceremonies for the event will be actor, comedian, singer and musician Ed Helms, widely known for his work on “The Daily Show,” “The Office” and “The Hangover” films.
Spatial Summit promises to be the most exciting blockchain summit yet. Confirmed speakers and participants include:
- Ed Helms - multifaceted entertainer and our MC for the event
- Vinny “Bitcoin Oracle” Lingham - co-founder, CEO of Civic.com; Shark on Shark Tank South Africa
- Dennis Rodman - NBA legend - Talking cryptocurrency, bringing countries together, saving mankind
- Larry Sanger - Wikipedia co-founder; currently creating Everipedia’s IQ Network, the world’s first encyclopedia on the blockchain
- Drumma Boy Fresh - Grammy-winning Hip Hop Artist with a passion for XYO
- Arie Trouw, Markus Levin, Scott Scheper - XYO Network co-founders and event hosts
- Many more speakers from the blockchain and business community
Spatial Summit is the latest in a succession of major developments from XYO, including:
- Fast growth to 70 employees
- A successful Token Generation Event earlier this year
- Continued positive growth in the company’s hardware business
- Unique Reg A+ status with the SEC and regular financial reporting
- Major partnerships with industry-leading public and private organizations in the U.S. and abroad
“Building on our tech heritage, we’ve created both a solid company and an amazing community of tens of thousands of supporters globally,” commented XYO Network co-founder Scott Scheper. “Spatial Summit is our chance to give back to the community and supporters, show them what we’ve been developing and map out where we’re going, together. This first year we are bringing together the top minds and organizations in blockchain, business and entertainment industries because the applications for what we’re doing are everywhere. This powerful event will blow people away and raise the bar for the industry.”
At Spatial Summit, the community will see one-of-a-kind demos using drones, the working end-to-end XYO Network, and engage in many helpful hands-on sessions on geomining, fitness, charity and more. Participants are invited to spend a portion of the third and final day at an Open House at XYO Headquarters, where they will meet and talk with the XYO team informally over coffee and brunch, and in roundtable sessions.
About XYO Network
XYO Network is an effort to create a vast, geospatial, blockchain-powered location network currently under development with the goal to provide accurate, certainty-driven location data on everything from cars to smartphones. By combining location beacons with IoT and mobile devices, the XYO Network ecosystem plans to deliver the verified coordinates and data needed to execute smart contracts, run smart cities, foster financial transactions, and power a legion of location-centric applications. For more information, please visit https://xyo.network.