DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ventricular Tachycardia - Pipeline Review, H2 2018" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Ventricular Tachycardia - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ventricular Tachycardia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes; the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 2, 2, 1 and 4 respectively.
Ventricular Tachycardia (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision-making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Overview
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Ventricular Tachycardia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Audentes Therapeutics Inc
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- HUYA Bioscience International LLC
- InCarda Therapeutics Inc
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34hts4/global?w=4