HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sencha (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today announced the release of Sencha Ext JS 6.6 with support for npm packaging and open tooling. The latest version of Ext JS includes several major updates to the framework and components, including localization support, advanced routing enhancements, dynamic styling and the addition of new modern components.
“Adding support for npm packages and open tooling creates new opportunities for developers to generate, build and update Ext JS applications faster than ever,” said Robert Warmack, director at Sencha. “From code generation to build integration to workspace management, this latest release provides a modern, flexible toolkit for today’s application developers.”
New Ext JS 6.6 features include:
- Ext JS npm packages – Standard and premium components, themes and framework hosted on the Sencha npm repository
- ExtGen – Open tool that lets users generate new Ext JS apps by asking a series of questions and providing a number of new app templates
- ExtBuild – Open tooling to build and transpile apps
- New modern components - New time field and time panel components that provide an analog time view based on material design specification
- New accessible Graphite theme - High-contrast theme designed to make applications that are easier to see for visually impaired users
- Localization – Local language support for German, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Routing enhancements – Advanced app routing allows users to track the application state through the browser history stack
- Dynamic application styling – Ext JS material theme enables users to update applications in real-time without the need for an external server or Sencha Cmd
To learn more, visit: https://www.sencha.com/blog/announcing-sencha-ext-js-6-6-with-open-tooling-ga/, or attend Sencha’s upcoming webinar on Tuesday, July 10 at 12pm CDT: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/11505/326799
Sencha (a division of Idera, Inc.) provides tools that accelerate development and solve application developer productivity problems. More than 60 percent of the Fortune 100 use Sencha products to design, develop and test cross-platform, data-intensive web applications for desktops, tablets and smartphones. Sencha is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit www.sencha.com.