DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market, Test Price & Opportunity Outlook 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the Indian Non Invasive Prenatal Testing provides an insight into the current scenario of the Indian prenatal testing market. The inclusive report focuses on both the invasive and non-invasive prenatal market with special emphasis on the future potential of the non-invasive prenatal market.
Recent market trends, novel prenatal testing techniques and devices entering the market, cost analysis of each procedure, adoption rate in various cities and dynamics that are bound to impact the market are key features highlighted in the report - ensuring an optimistic growth of the Indian Prenatal Testing Market.
Increasing prevalence of genetic abnormalities, Rise of DISC (Double Income, Single Child) families, Rapid growth of the Indian IVF market and increasing awareness regarding noninvasive prenatal screening among young Indian couples are key driving parameters of the non-invasive pre natal testing market in India.
India currently has one of the highest birthrates in the world with about 27 Million births annually. Unfortunately it also has a significant infant mortality rate with close to 9 Million deaths per annum. Research shows that Genetic and congenital abnormality in India is the second most common cause of infant and childhood mortality and occurs with a prevalence of 25-60 per 1000 births. The number could be lowered significantly with making early screening of pregnancy a regular practice.
- Number of NIPT Test at Multiple Adoptability Rates (2018 - 2024)
- Comparative Cost Analysis - NIPT v/s Other Screening Test
- Need & Importance of Prenatal Diagnosis from an Indian Perspective
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market by Application
- India Non Invasive Prenatal Market Analysis by Product
- Non Invasive Prenatal Market Analysis by Techniques
- India Non Invasive Prenatal Test Market Forecast (2018 - 2024)
Key Topics Covered
1. Prenatal Diagnosis & Screening - Introduction
2. Need & Importance of Prenatal Diagnosis from an Indian Perspective
3. Non Invasive Prenatal Diagnosis - High Accuracy with No Risks
4. Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market by Application
5. Superiority of Non Invasive Prenatal screening to Traditional Screening Test
6. India Non Invasive Prenatal Market Analysis by Product
7. Non Invasive Prenatal Market Analysis by Techniques
8. Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market by End User
9. Driving Factors of the Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market in India
10. Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Challenges in India
11. Future Forecast of the Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market in India
12. Competitive Analysis - Indian NIPT Players
- DNA Labs India
- LifeCodexx AG
- Apollo Centre for Fetal Medicine
- New Delhi
- Igenomix India
- Fortis Healthcare Limited
- DNA Forensics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4flzq3/india?w=4