DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China: Bars And Rods Of Iron Or Steel (Hot-Rolled) - Market Report - Analysis And Forecast To 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report presents the latest data of the market size, consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and trends in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
- Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of iron or non-alloy steel.
Bars and rods of iron or non-alloy steel, not further worked than
forged, hot-rolled, hot-drawn or hot-extruded, but including those
twisted after rolling.
Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of stainless
steel or other alloy steel.
- Bars and rods of stainless steel or other alloy steel, not further worked than hot-rolled, hot-drawn or extruded (except bars and rods of high speed steel or silicon-manganese steel).
Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of iron or
non-alloy steel, of stainless steel or other alloy steel.
- Market value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Import/export prices
- Market trends, drivers and restraints
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per Capita Consumption
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Volume and Value
3.2 Market Structure
3.3 Trade Balance
3.4 Per Capita Consumption
3.5 Market Forecast to 2025
4.1 Production from 2007-2016
5.1 Imports from 2007-2016
5.2 Imports by Country
5.3 Import Prices by Country
6.1 Exports from 2007-2016
6.2 Exports by Regions and Countries
6.4 Export Prices by Country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6f4r9/china_bars_and?w=4