DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Workflow Orchestration Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Workflow Orchestration Market is expected to witness market growth of 26% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
Orchestration workflow is based on Business Process Definition, which defines the logical flow of activities or tasks from the Start of an event to the End of an event, to reach specific service goals. The service is either initiated by events triggered by SmartCloud Orchestrator management actions or by user actions in the SmartCloud Orchestrator user interface.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Data Center Orchestration, Cloud Orchestration, Network Management, Business Process Orchestration, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the Workflow Orchestration market segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, Government, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Automotive & Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Workflow Orchestration Market
4. Europe Workflow Orchestration Market by Organization Size
5. Europe Workflow Orchestration Market by Vertical
6. Europe Workflow Orchestration Market by Country
7. Competitive Study
8. Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- BMC Software
- Micro Focus
- Servicenow, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA (Arvato AG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvt6fn/europe_workflow?w=4