LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TeleSign (www.telesign.com) today announced it will bring its global SMS messaging capabilities to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing. With TeleSign’s SMS app, Dynamics 365 for Marketing users can seamlessly send SMS-based marketing campaigns including alerts, reminders and notifications to increase engagement, usage and brand awareness.
TeleSign’s SMS app allows anyone to build real-time communications into new or existing web and mobile applications, and scale their usage as needed. These messages can take the form of alerts, reminders, notifications, invites, two-way communications, promotional campaigns, and other marketing messages sent directly from TeleSign’s SMS add-on within Dynamics 365. This differentiated customer experience leads to increased user engagement, higher satisfaction rates, stronger customer lifetime values (CLV) and faster growth.
“It’s projected that 80 percent of business will be communicating with customers via cloud communications by 2020,” said Aled Miles, Chief Executive Officer at TeleSign. “Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers now have the power of TeleSign SMS to easily add messaging capabilities and connect with their customers the way they want to be engaged.”
Sona Venkat, General Manager, Microsoft Corp. added, “We’re excited to have TeleSign offer businesses the ability to provide timely, personalized information to their users via SMS, enhancing the customer journey and enabling digital transformation. We’re confident these scenarios will drive tremendous value for our mutual customers.”
With TeleSign’s SMS app, Dynamics 365 for Marketing customers can communicate more effectively with their audiences and provide a critical customer touchpoint throughout their lifecycle using SMS. Features include:
Global, Direct-to-Carrier Routes
- Connect directly with hundreds of carriers around the world for optimized speed, reliability, and high SMS deliverability, in over 200 countries and territories and in 87 different languages
Smart Message Splitting and Long Message Support
- Prevent the breaking of critical pieces of information such as URLs, email addresses and SMS message splitting over 160 characters (up to 10 messages/1600 characters) to ensure messages are delivered and viewed as intended.
Inbound SMS for Interactive Two-Way Communications
- Send and receive global text messages to listen, engage and provide support to customers. Not available in all markets. Contact TeleSign for specific availability.
URL Shortener and User Activity Tracking
- A free service provided by TeleSign that shortens long URLs into fewer characters to make links easier to send via SMS. Save valuable characters for calls-to-action and gain insight into end-user behavior with activity tracking of click-throughs and conversions.
Worldwide Compliance Support from TeleSign
- TeleSign provides free regulatory assistance to help users mitigate Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) risks and adhere to worldwide content compliance.
TeleSign’s SMS app will be available for download in Microsoft AppSource when Dynamics 365 for Marketing launches to general availability. To learn more about TeleSign and its communications offerings, please visit www.telesign.com.
TeleSign is a communications platform as a service (CPaaS) company, founded on security. Since 2005, TeleSign has been a trusted partner to 20 of the top 25 global websites and mobile applications, helping secure billions of end-user accounts. Today, TeleSign’s data-driven, cloud communications platform is changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud.