Neurology Startups 2017, is highly innovative and precise report designed to identify and capture the outlook of early stage neurology drug developers companies present in 24 countries worldwide.
The report provides complete landscape on Top 250 Neurology Drug Developing startups established during 2010-2016, and without any doubt is one of the world's largest focused data coverage on Active Neurology Drug Developers.
Neurology Startups 2017, is unique in many aspects as it for the first time provides neurology startups ranking, based on individual company's overall score on five major parameters- venture funding, key management, technology, deals & partnerships and cancer focused pipeline. The report, also provides quick infographics and final intelligence to keep information on fingertips.
- Top 250 Ranking -For better, quicker and focused actionable intelligence on startups.
- Startups Focused - Highly focused, includes only startups involved directly in Neurology Drug Discovery; established on and after 2010.
- Worldwide Geographic Coverage - Covers Top 250 startups from 24 countries, developing 317 neurological disorder targeting therapies.
- Technology / Drug Pipeline - Details on Individual Startup's proprietary Technologies with its Active Neurology Disorders focused Pipeline and University / Institutes Collaborations.
- Strategic Moves & Advantages- Quickly Identify the key strategic moves a startup is taking to be more innovative and its strategic advantages to boost its growth going forward.
- Venture Funding / Partnering - Monitor Individual Startup's Various Funding Rounds (Private / Govt.), and its current Partnering Status with CROs / Research Institutes / Big Pharma.
- Key Management Contacts - Big Time Saver - Key Management Details / Contacts / e-mails / LinkedIn ... all at one place
Companies Mentioned (Partial List)
- 1st Order Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics LLC
- Abeona Therapeutics, Inc.
- Abide therapeutics, LLC
- Achelios Therapeutics, Inc.
- Acticor Biotech
- ADispell, Inc.
- ADRx, Inc.
- Agilis Biotherapeutics, LLC
- Akashi Therapeutics, Inc.
- Akron Molecules AG
- Akston Biosciences Corporation
- Alcyone Lifesciences, Inc.
- Alector LLC
- Alfa Rhythm Ltd.
- Algiax Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Algomedix, Inc.
- Alkahest, Inc.
- AlphaSyx Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alzheon, Inc.
- Alzinova AB
- Amal Therapeutics S.A.
- Amarit Biosciences, Inc.
- AMO Pharma Ltd.
- Amorsa Therapeutics, Inc.
- Amylon LLC
Amylyx Pharmaceutical Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t568tk/neurology