AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software, will unveil the latest enhancements to its Software-as-a-Solution (SaaS)-delivered SolarWinds® Observability solution at the upcoming AWS re:Invent 2023 event. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN), SolarWinds has been invited to demonstrate how SolarWinds Observability can accelerate an organization’s cloud journey through artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities making it easier to manage highly complex IT environments.
At AWS re:Invent 2023, SolarWinds will showcase the newest upgrades to SolarWinds Observability, the company’s fully integrated, cloud-native solution offering unified and comprehensive visibility for modern, distributed, hybrid, and cloud-native environments. These enhancements include support for OpenTelemetry, new Kubernetes® application-centric intelligence to radically simplify performance management and accelerate problem identification, and the addition of cloud-enabled open-source and No-SQL database observability capabilities, including new integrations for Apache® Zookeeper, NGNIX, AWS CodeStar®, and AWS Distro for OpenTelemetry.
“We are proud to work with AWS to deliver SolarWinds products for our customers, regardless of where they are on their cloud and digital transformation journey,” said Cullen Childress, GVP of product management at SolarWinds. “As organizations continue to innovate, their IT environments have become exponentially more complex to manage while service level requirements become more stringent – all while budgets remain stagnant. SolarWinds is committed to helping organizations navigate these complexities and get the most out of AWS.”
SolarWinds Observability helps customers accelerate digital transformation and optimize AWS cloud migration and application modernization. With SolarWinds Observability, customers can extend visibility across the cloud-native, on-prem, and hybrid technology stacks. This allows for comprehensive hybrid and cloud-native observability powered by AI insights to cost-effectively migrate workloads and modernize applications on AWS while simultaneously decreasing risk and increasing productivity.
By combining SolarWinds observability solutions with AWS, customers can:
- Migrate with confidence: Gain crucial full-stack, on-premises, and cloud-native baselines and deep analytics required to effectively plan, mobilize, and calibrate Windows and commercial application workload migration to the cloud with optimized performance and resource utilization.
- Accelerate innovation: Fortify faster iteration, testing, and deployment of modern applications by arming DevOps and development teams full-stack, cloud-native observability that is easy to set up, operate, and extend.
- Resolve problems faster: Increase availability and reduce mean time to resolution taking advantage of AI-powered insights to rapidly pinpoint the root cause and remediate even complex workload performance and user-experience issues.
- Right size cloud resources: Gain the comprehensive monitoring and AI-powered predictive behavior analytics needed to keep modern multi-cloud, distributed, and dynamic workloads at required service levels and cost efficiency.
- Up-level database utilization: Migrate, modernize, and manage Microsoft® SQL Server® and legacy SQL databases, as well as leverage open-source databases on AWS – at scale.
- Empower teams across IT: SolarWinds Observability is designed specifically for DevOps, CloudOps, and ITOps teams to help manage the complexities of their roles.
- Frictionless acquisition and deployment: Purchase and deploy right from AWS Marketplace – helping simplify and reduce procurement overhead and expediting installation.
SolarWinds Observability, powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, delivers holistic and actionable insights, operational intelligence, and smart automation helping to speed up remediation and achieve critical service-level objectives. With SolarWinds Observability, customers have visibility into the complete environment—in both public and private clouds—to help expedite anomaly identification and resolution.
SolarWinds will present at Booth #1498 in the Developer Solutions Zone at AWS re:Invent 2023, which takes place November 27 through December 1 in Las Vegas. Attendees are invited to meet with SolarWinds engineers and product experts for live product demonstrations and have the option to book a private meeting with the SolarWinds sales team.
For more information about AWS re:Invent 2023, visit: https://reinvent.awsevents.com/
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of simple, powerful, secure observability and IT management software built to enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation. Our solutions provide organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—with a comprehensive and unified view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. We continuously engage with IT service and operations professionals, DevOps and SecOps professionals, and database administrators (DBAs) to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available hybrid IT infrastructures, applications, and environments. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to address customers’ needs now and in the future. Our focus on the user and our commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management have established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for observability, IT service management, application performance, and database management. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2023 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.