SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Habu, the Global Innovator in Data Clean Room Software, today announced multiple product updates and enhancements, including powerful new capabilities enabled by Generative AI (GenAI). This latest release firmly establishes Habu as the preeminent solution for data collaboration, one that adheres to the strictest privacy and security standards, facilitates seamless collaboration across various platforms, and empowers enterprises, organizations, or teams to harness the full potential of their data. Habu supports the dual requirements of flexible, multi-cloud infrastructure with automated intelligence for secure and safe data collaboration.
“Advertisers are always looking to get as much value as possible from their data, and clean rooms play a critical role in enabling us to meet client needs without jeopardizing consumer privacy,” said Krystal Olivieri, CEO, NA at Choreograph. “Habu’s continuing development of cutting-edge data collaboration and clean room capabilities have made them a key partner for our Platform, which creates competitive advantages for our clients through data and best-in-class media execution.”
What’s New in Habu:
USE CASE FLEXIBILITY:
- FLOWS: Use Habu's Question Builder framework, including SQL, Python, and CleanCompute, along with upcoming new data pipelines, privacy tools, and activation channels to create complex workflows in clean room environments without needing deep technical knowledge.
- CLEAN ROOM TEMPLATES: Develop repeatable/scalable use cases.
- CLEANCOMPUTE: Bring your own code to clean rooms.
NO-CODE INSIGHTS & OUTCOMES FOR BUSINESS TEAMS:
- KPIs & ALERTS: Set up key performance indicators (KPIs) and alerts with GenAI to know when to take action based on clean room data, making it easy for everyone to author, distribute, and use insights.
- CLEAN ROOM SCHEDULING: Enable end-to-end automation of use cases which is especially important when clean rooms are powering activation and/or when clean rooms are integrated with or embedded in other systems and platforms.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL CLOUD CLEAN ROOMS: Integrate with all available native clean room patterns across all clouds and platforms.
- EXTENDED PUBLIC API: Allow users to perform actions from the UI, such as creating, updating, or deleting clean room questions, datasets, and data connections from an array of eternal APIs.
- SALESFORCE CONNECTOR: Connect to data that resides within the world’s most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, enabling richer collaborative insights with partners.
PRIVACY & GOVERNANCE:
- ZTEE SECURITY: Support confidential computing for a zero-trust execution environment (ZTEE) allowing collaboration partners to participate in cross-cloud, cross-region data sharing with protections against unauthorized access to data, models, or code by partners, cloud providers, and Habu.
- ANALYSIS RULES: Easily Iterate on analytics without the need for individual workload approvals.
- SUGGESTED INSIGHTS & OUTCOMES: Explore the potential impactful use cases leveraged by available data, models, and code.
- AUTHORING ASSISTANT: Implement new use cases with ease and minimal effort.
- DESCRIPTION WRITER: Automatically generate descriptions for new clean room use cases without requiring users to look at/understand SQL or other code.
HABU FOR MARKETERS:
- UNIFYING INSIGHTS: Orchestrate clean rooms from walled gardens, major retailers, media/CTV, and identity/activation platforms.
- TEMPLATIZED QUERIES: Browse, develop, and reuse natural language queries across datasets, clean rooms, and organizations.
- ACTIVATION ANYWHERE: Securely activate your target audiences across a wide range of partners, wherever they are. Habu's capabilities put you in control.
- CONSISTENT MEASUREMENT: Compare results across all channels for more effective decisions, with KPIs and alerts for proactive adjustments.
“Above all else, Habu is use case driven, offering end-to-end solutions for insights, measurement, experimentation, machine learning, activation, and more,” stated Matt Karasick, Chief Product Officer at Habu. “Our core tenets have always been centered around interoperability, a privacy-protected, yet flexible framework, and automation to deliver all the value to companies in a non-technical, automated business fashion.”
Habu is a global leader in data clean room software, enabling companies to benefit from the value of data without the risk. Habu connects data internally and externally with other departments, partners, customers, and providers in privacy-safe and compliant ways for better collaboration, decision making, and results. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and Boston, MA. For more information on Habu data collaboration solutions, visit www.habu.com.