NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KBRA assigns preliminary ratings to 36 classes of mortgage pass-through notes from OBX 2023-J2 Trust, a $304.2 million prime RMBS transaction. The underlying collateral, comprising 399 fixed-rate, fully amortizing loans is characterized by meaningful borrower equity, as evidenced by the WA original LTV of 71.2% and WA original CLTV of 71.4%, and has a WA original credit score of 772.
All the mortgage loans in OBX 2023-J2 fall under the scope of the QM rules, with 0.2% of the pool originated as QM: Rebuttable Presumption/Higher Priced QM (APOR). The remaining 99.8% of the pool was designated as QM: Safe Harbor (APOR)/QM: Safe Harbor originated predominantly under QM 2.0.
- OBX 2023-J2 Tear Sheet
- RMBS KBRA Comparative Analytic Tool (KCAT)
- U.S. RMBS Rating Methodology
- U.S. RMBS Mortgage Default and Loss Model Methodology
- Global Structured Finance Counterparty Methodology
- ESG Global Rating Methodology
Further information on key credit considerations, sensitivity analyses that consider what factors can affect these credit ratings and how they could lead to an upgrade or a downgrade, and ESG factors (where they are a key driver behind the change to the credit rating or rating outlook) can be found in the full rating report referenced above.
A description of all substantially material sources that were used to prepare the credit rating and information on the methodology(ies) (inclusive of any material models and sensitivity analyses of the relevant key rating assumptions, as applicable) used in determining the credit rating is available in the Information Disclosure Form(s) located here.
Information on the meaning of each rating category can be located here.
Further disclosures relating to this rating action are available in the Information Disclosure Form(s) referenced above. Additional information regarding KBRA policies, methodologies, rating scales and disclosures are available at www.kbra.com.
Kroll Bond Rating Agency, LLC (KBRA) is a full-service credit rating agency registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an NRSRO. Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited is registered as a CRA with the European Securities and Markets Authority. Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK Limited is registered as a CRA with the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In addition, KBRA is designated as a designated rating organization by the Ontario Securities Commission for issuers of asset-backed securities to file a short form prospectus or shelf prospectus. KBRA is also recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners as a Credit Rating Provider.