COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK), a leading provider of modern software platforms for financial institutions and consumer reporting agencies, today announced that members of its management team will host meetings with institutional investors during the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Stifel 2023 Midwest One-on-One Growth Conference on Thursday, November 9, in Chicago, IL
- Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Thursday, November 16, in Nashville, TN
- UBS Global Technology Conference on Tuesday, November 28, in Scottsdale, AZ
- Bank of America’s 2023 Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, November 29, in Boca Raton, FL
- Barclays Global TMT Conference on Wednesday, December 6, in San Francisco, CA
- Raymond James Technology Investors Conference on Wednesday, December 6, in New York, NY
- Wolfe Research 1st Annual Small and Mid-Cap Conference on Thursday, December 7, in New York, NY
Where applicable, a live webcast, as well as a replay, will be accessible from the Events page of the MeridianLink Investor Relations website at https://ir.meridianlink.com/events-and-presentations/events.
MeridianLink® (NYSE: MLNK) powers digital lending and account opening for financial institutions and provides data verification solutions for consumer reporting agencies. MeridianLink’s scalable, cloud-based platforms help customers build deeper relationships with consumers through data-driven, personalized experiences across the entire lending life cycle.
MeridianLink enables customers to accelerate revenue growth, reduce risk, and exceed consumer expectations through seamless digital experiences. Its partner marketplace supports hundreds of integrations for tailored innovation. For more than 20 years, MeridianLink has prioritized the democratization of lending for consumers, businesses, and communities. Learn more at www.meridianlink.com.