PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 17th edition of the SOLUTRANS trade show, to be held from 21 to 25 November 2023 at Lyon Eurexpo, will be a strategic meeting place for all stakeholders in the freight transport sector. Already fully booked since June, SOLUTRANS has become Europe's biggest event for the transport sector, reinforcing its key role in energy transition in the field of mobility. The theme for this year's event is "How to incorporate the HGV-LCV industry into a low-carbon sector".
A CRUCIAL AND GLOBAL CROSSROADS
In 2021, SOLUTRANS experienced a remarkable recovery, with 55,000 professionals taking part, and delivering exhibitor and visitor satisfaction rates of above 95%. For 2023, it looks set to be the biggest gathering of LCV manufacturers in Europe. Leading brands such as DAF, FORD TRUCKS, IVECO, MAN, MERCEDES, RENAULT TRUCKS, SCANIA, STELLANTIS will be present, and around ten new heavy goods vehicles and light commercial vehicles will be launched worldwide. Experts in new energies and powertrains will also be on site alongside the world's leading manufacturers of trailers and semi-trailers. By showcasing 28% international exhibitors from 22 countries, SOLUTRANS continues to maintain its global reach.
THE ENERGY TRANSITION, THE ONLY ROUTE TO A GREEN INDUSTRY
Energy transition will be at the heart of SOLUTRANS 2023 and the event will be centered around five major themes:
- New energies: diversification of engines: an economic and environmental challenge
- Urban deliveries: alternative means of delivery for urban areas with restricted access
- Retrofitting: upgrading existing vehicles, an economical and ecological option
- Driving assistance and connected solutions: engineering for safety and performance
- Tires: a virtuous issue at the heart of the sector's challenges
Visitors will also have the opportunity to find out more about an ever-increasing range of content as well as areas showcasing trends in the sector, including:
- AN AREA DEDICATED TO CARGO BIKES: a testing track in order to gain a better understanding of cargo bikes as well as the presence of stakeholders from the sector
- A TESTING VILLAGE: two lanes dedicated to combustion and "new energy" vehicles, behind Hall 4.
- THREE CONFERENCE AREAS: offering 50 sessions to discuss the challenges and solutions facing the sector.
AS IN PREVIOUS EDITIONS, INNOVATION WILL BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT with the presentation of the International Prizes (ITOY and IVOTY) and the SOLUTRANS I-nnovation AWARDS.
SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW: a unique virtual experience
The SOLUTRANS DIGITAL SHOW, which for this year's edition will been prolonged by a few days, will allow visitors from all over the world to take full advantage of the exhibitors' range of services, by extending their physical experience or allowing them to access it remotely from 21 to 25 November 2023, irrespective of their geographical location.
For accreditation, go to: https://badge.solutrans.fr/en/home.htm
The original source-language text of this announcement is the official, authoritative version. Translations are provided as an accommodation only, and should be cross-referenced with the source-language text, which is the only version of the text intended to have legal effect.