MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chimney Cake & Co., a specialty bakery offering a modern spin on an old-world delicacy, has revealed a new line of inventive, surprising, unique and absolutely heavenly signature chimney cones and sandwiches. The menu has more than doubled in size, featuring a robust selection of both sweet and savory cones as well as new chimney tartlets. Most exciting – the bakery now offers breakfast items. That’s right, you can have chimney cakes for breakfast!
With the expanded menu, Chimney Cake & Co. is introducing delivery service through UberEats. The new delivery service will allow customers to order everything on the menu from the comfort of their own homes, including headliners such as Flower Power (raspberry sugar chimney cone with sprinkles, ice cream, fresh raspberries, and red fruit sauce) and Swiss (baked ham, gouda cheese and a touch of mustard wrapped in a savory chimney cone). Located inside Dadeland Mall, delivery is available within a 5-mile radius of the specialty bakery.
Maximiliano Goldstein, co-founder of Chimney Cake & Co., explains that "our new flavors are sure to please everyone, from the adventurous to the traditional. We’re excited to offer our customers the convenience of delivery and make it easy for them to enjoy our delicious food, no matter where they are.”
The flavor and product profiles of Chimney Cake & Co.’s newest signature cones include:
- Scrambled Egg Cone: Creamy scrambled eggs made to order with the option to add ham, cheese or bacon in a freshly baked cone.
- Guava and Cheese Chimney Cannoli: Warm sugar chimney cannoli filled with creamy cheese and guava.
- PB&J Chimney Cannoli: Crispy, flaky sugar chimney cannoli filled with crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
- Summer Camp: Sugar chimney cone with marshmallow cream, potato chips, melted chocolate, chocolate ice cream, and toasted marshmallow.
- Movie Night: Sugar chimney cone with buttered popcorn, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, Buncha Crunch and Twizzlers.
- Pistachio & Choco Cookies: Pistachio chimney cone, chocolate spread, chocolate chip cookies, your choice of ice cream and chocolate sauce.
- BLT: Crispy bacon, sliced tomato, lettuce, and a touch of mayo perfectly stuffed in a buttery and golden brown chimney cone.
- Caesar Salad: Romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, diced chicken, and creamy Caesar dressing wrapped in a soft and warm chimney cone.
- BBQ: Smoked pulled pork with tangy BBQ sauce in a freshly prepared chimney cone.
- Cheesy Chicken: Roasted chicken breast with hot queso cheese sauce in a savory chimney cone.
Chimney Cake & Co. is conveniently located next to the Apple Store, near the main southeast entrance of Dadeland Mall. The eatery, which offers a full coffee bar, is open seven days a week and during regular mall hours. Seating is available for those wishing to relax, socialize, and savor the experience. To see the entire breakfast, lunch, and dessert menu, visit www.chimneycakeandco.com.