MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nucleus Research has announced its top ten technology predictions for the upcoming 2024 year. Each year, analysts at Nucleus make predictions for the upcoming year based on the rising and falling trends.
“The 2024 predictions consider how end-users have shifted focus on determining what components of their technology infrastructure truly provide value and where vendors are focusing their investments,” said Vice President of Advisory & Consulting Trevor White. “Vendors are striving to anticipate customer needs, minimize churn rates, and fortify their customer base in anticipation of economic instability.”
The following are the analysts’ top predictions for 2024:
- The continued rise of rag for LLM applications
- Increased partnerships between Quantum Computing vendors and Supply Chain vendors
- Increased adoption of TinyML in IIoT initiatives
- AI adoption drives increased data management and integration investment
- Healthcare becomes HR Tech’s new darling
- The growing AI chasm
- VC funding shifts focus to AI
- The no-code differentiation
- Consolidation across CX
- ESG reporting regulations
For the full “Top Ten Predictions for 2024” list and analysis, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is the recognized global leader in ROI technology research. Using a case-based approach, we provide research streams and advisory services that allow vendors and end users to quantify and maximize the return from their technology investments. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow our latest updates on LinkedIn.