DUBAI, United Arab Emirates--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Banuba’s virtual try-on offering will include free digitization of all makeup items as a limited-time offer. The specific number of SKUs depends on the pricing plan selected. The campaign will start in September 2023 and end on the 31th of December.
Free digitization pushes TINT ahead in terms of price-to-quality ratio. Thanks to its top-of-the-line product representation, the clients will get unparalleled customer experience for less. Learn more about TINT virtual try-on platform and book a demo now.
‘Our goal is to grow conversions and improve personalization rather than earn from making digital copies of products,’ said Anton Liskevich, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder at Banuba.
Digitizing a new collection generally takes under 24 hours. It is expected that with this addition, the customers will be able to start getting returns faster and increase the overall value that the virtual try-on platform can bring them.
Banuba’s TINT includes a list of unique features:
- State-of-the-art recommendations AI that makes personalized suggestions to customers.
- Ultra-realistic product representation simulating natural interactions with lighting and the users’ skin.
- Multiplatform support, making it accessible on smartphones, computers, and even in-store smart mirrors.
- Expanded try-on functionality: makeup, eyewear, headwear, bracelets, jewelry, and more.
- Quick integration with the customer’s online store, that takes under 2 weeks on average.
- Over 22000 SKUs already digitized.
- Measurable results, up to 200% better online sales and up to 60% lower product returns.
Test TINT features: https://tintvto.com.
Banuba is an augmented reality company with over 7 years on the market, pioneering face tracking, virtual try-on, and virtual background technologies. Banuba provides software development kits (SDKs) for augmented reality and video editing, as well as ready-to-integrate solutions for virtual try-on on face, hair and hand.