KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The International Strategy Institute, dedicated to fostering growth, creating opportunities, and advancing Asian prosperity, is set to strengthen global governance with the World Anti-Corruption Conference that is to be held on November 16, 2023. The WACC aims to address and combat corruption on a global scale, and will serve as a platform for stakeholders, policymakers, experts, civil society representatives, and business leaders, to come together and discuss strategies, share best practices, and collaborate on anti-corruption efforts. Learn about ISI: https://www.istrategyglobal.org/.
With a proven track record of over 100+ events, Mr. Cheah Chyuan Yong’s involvement alongside Prime Ministers underscores his influence and commitment to shaping Asia's future. With an aim to connect governments and businesses throughout Asia, advocating for ethical business practices and sustainable development focused toward employment growth, ISI promotes bilateral trade and economic growth by creating opportunities and building relationships across the Asia-Pacific region.
ISI embarked on its journey with the orchestration of corporate summits, economic forums, domestic trade expos, anti-corruption summits, and tax policy discussions. This journey has directly benefitted over 500 businesses, fostering growth and prosperity.
Objectives of ISI:
- Facilitating Bilateral Trade Growth and Networking: ISI acts as a catalyst for collaboration among businesses, industry leaders, and governments, driving economic growth, fostering opportunities, and enhancing bilateral trade.
- Providing Timely Research: Under Mr. Cheah Chyuan Yong's guidance, ISI delivers cutting-edge research, empowering members and keeping governments informed about trade and political developments to create a global corridor, thus nurturing a growth mindset.
- Connecting Businesses with Strategic Investors: ISI excels in connecting businesses with the right investors, nurturing relationships, and promoting employment growth.
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility: Mr. Cheah Chyuan Yong and ISI bring together governments, businesses, and civil organizations to conduct CSR programs that support local communities and entrepreneurship.
Mr. Cheah Chyuan Yong emphasizes, “The history of Asia has witnessed cycles of struggle, conflict, and poverty. However, today, Asia stands as one of the world's most dynamic growth regions. To harness the opportunities presented by the digital future, Asia must ensure seamless collaboration between governments and the private sector, fostering a business growth mindset, and prioritizing equality and empowerment.”
- Investment and Advisory Services
- Organizing High-Level Strategic Conferences and Forums in Asia
- Establishing ISI Nodes in Key Cities Worldwide
- Providing Government Relations Services
- Offering Political Risk Consultancy
- Establishing a Business Hall of Fame to Recognize Leadership Excellence
- Supporting Project Development and Investment Promotion
ISI extends an open invitation to governments, businesses, and individuals across the Asia-Pacific to join hands in this transformative journey towards a prosperous, inclusive, and sustainable future.
About: ISI is a non-profit organization, bringing together government and corporate leaders to foster connections across Asia-Pacific. ISI advocates for ethical business values, growth opportunities and offers a platform for dialogue and networking to drive economic growth.