STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT):
When: October 16–19, 2023
Where: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Florida
Press Registration: Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol DeLisi for additional details and registration requests: Meghan.Rimol@gartner.com.
Details: Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2023 is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and other IT executives. Over 8,000 CIOs and senior leaders will explore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business, including generative AI, business transformation, cybersecurity, customer experience, data analytics, executive leadership and more. Over the course of four days, attendees will hear from over 140 Gartner experts and 180 solution providers in 350+ sessions spanning technology and information, leadership and business strategy.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Keynote Speakers
At Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, Gartner experts and key influencers will provide their unique views on leadership, culture, innovation and digital disruption.
Gartner Opening Keynote: “The Next Era − We Shape AI, AI Shapes Us,” with Gartner analysts Don Scheibenreif and Mary Mesaglio
Guest Keynotes include:
- Jay Shetty, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Podcaster, Purpose Coach and Former Monk
- Admiral William H. McRaven, Commander of U.S. Special Operations Command (2011-2014) and of U.S. Joint Special Operations Command (2008-2011), Chancellor of The University of Texas System (2015-2018) and Best-Selling Author
- Taryn Southern, Award-Winning Artist, Storyteller and Strategist
Featured Presentations & Executive Stories:
- CIO Panel: Overcoming Diversity Challenges — Getting to CIO and Beyond
- Vittorio Cretella, Chief Information Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company: Keys to Scaling AI Across the Organization
- Johanne Duhaime, Executive VP – Technology and Projects, Desjardins Financial Group: Why Bother with Operational Resiliency?
- Pawan Verma, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, MetLife: The CIO’s Role in Customer Experience
IT Xpo is the solution showcase teeming with over 180 leading providers of IT solutions aimed at driving business imperatives. It will highlight the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, virtual meetings with exhibitors and fast-paced presentations on key technology directions.
For complete conference and registration details, please visit Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2023.
Social Media: Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSYM.
About Gartner for Information Technology Executives
Gartner for Information Technology Executives provides actionable, objective insight to CIOs and IT leaders to help them drive their organizations through digital transformation and lead business growth. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/information-technology.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. To learn more, visit gartner.com