CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RXO (NYSE: RXO) today announced that Drew Wilkerson, chief executive officer, and Jared Weisfeld, chief strategy officer, will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Event: Jeffries Industrial Conference in New York, New York
- Presentation: Wednesday, September 6, 11:00 – 11:25 a.m. EDT
- Event: TD Cowen 16th Annual Global Transportation Conference in Boston, Massachusetts
- Presentation: Thursday, September 7, 11:40 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. EDT
- Event: Morgan Stanley 11th Annual Laguna Conference in Dana Point, California
- Presentation: Wednesday, September 13, 12:20 – 12:50 p.m. EDT
Live webcasts and replays of the presentations will be available at http://investors.rxo.com.
RXO (NYSE: RXO) is a leading provider of asset-light transportation solutions. RXO offers tech-enabled truck brokerage services together with complementary solutions including managed transportation, freight forwarding and last mile delivery. The company combines massive capacity and cutting-edge technology to move freight efficiently through supply chains. RXO’s proprietary technology connects approximately 10,000 customers with over 100,000 independent carriers across North America. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. Visit RXO.com for more information and connect with RXO on Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.