REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Samba de Amigo: Party Central – Move to the beat and shake your Joy-Con controllers in a new Samba de Amigo game! Compete online* in World Party mode or enjoy local multiplayer** with a friend to see who has the best moves! Forty songs are included, spanning a multitude of genres from around the world. So, grab those controllers and get shakin’ when Samba de Amigo: Party Central shimmies onto the Nintendo Switch system Aug. 29. Pre-orders are available now.
- Sea of Stars – This prequel to The Messenger tells the story of two Children of the Solstice – a Lunar Monk and a Solar Blade Dancer. Fans of classic RPGs with modernized elements will want to check out this game’s moving story filled with twists and turns, its fluid and engaging turn-based combat and its freely traversable world. Plus, it features music by the renowned Yasunori Mitsuda, who composed music for many classic RPGs! Sea of Stars launches on the Nintendo Switch system Aug. 29. Pre-orders are available now.
- Blasphemous 2 – The second scripture in the Blasphemous series portends the return of The Penitent One, with a story that continues from the free Wounds of Eventide update in the original Blasphemous game. Now, the Penitent One is thrust back into the endless cycle of life, death and resurrection, with no other option than to explore a perilous new world and uncover its long-forgotten secrets. Blasphemous 2 is available today.
- Take to the Streets of Spain with the Madrid Drive Course in the Mario Kart Tour Game! – The limited time Summer Tour event is happening now in the Mario Kart Tour game! Roll up as newly added drivers Mario (Black Suit) or Purple Toad (Pit Crew) or dress up your Mii character with the new Blooper Mii Racing Suit and Orange Mii Racing Suit. The Summer Tour runs until 10:59 p.m. PT on Sept. 5, 2023. Download and play for free on your smart device!*** For more information about the Mario Kart Tour mobile game, visit https://mariokarttour.com/en-US.
- Gear Up and Go with Mario! – My Nintendo is making it even easier to take your gaming on the go with the My Nintendo Camping With Mario Sweepstakes.**** Enter for your chance to win everything you need for gaming fun in the great outdoors! My Nintendo members can redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points to enter, with up to three entries total. Five lucky winners will be picked. Enter today! For more information, visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/c478079912134dd9.
- Keep the Party Going with Everybody 1-2-Switch! – Get the party (and laughs) started with the Everybody 1-2-Switch! game and keep it going with the My Nintendo Everybody 1-2-Switch! Party Sweepstakes, where you can enter for a chance to win a themed party kit.***** This sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Aug. 30, so don’t hold your horses! For more information, visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/0e9a162e5c7e2140.
Nintendo eShop sales on Nintendo Switch:
- Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The London Case – Available Aug. 29
- Alice Escaped!
- Arcade Archives DARK ADVENTURE
- Ashina: The Red Witch – Available Aug. 25
- Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator
- Curse Crackers: For Whom the Belle Toils
- Giant Wishes – Available Aug. 25
- Golf: Hole in One – Available Aug. 29
- Heart Chain Kitty: All Screwed Up – Available Aug. 28
- Hello Engineer
- Hidden Paws Bundle – Available Aug. 28
- Little Devil: Foster Mayhem – Available Aug. 25
- One-Two Combo Bundle: Punch Club Franchise
- Plumber Bundle 3 in 1
- Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles – Available Aug. 29
- Rocket Car : Ultimate Ball League Machines – Available Aug. 25
- Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate
- Sphereout – Available Aug. 29
- Stack Ball Run!
- The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation – Available Aug. 30
- The Nightmare: Serial Killers
- Wildagotchi: Virtual Pet – Available Aug. 25
- Word Search Puzzle: Find the Words!
- Xtreme Sports
- Zombie Outbreak: Survival in Ancient Egyptian
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
** Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
*** Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required. Data charges may apply.
**** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 10:00AM PT on 8/22/2023 and ends at 11:59PM PT on 10/17/23. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account (if you do not have a Nintendo Account you can register for one at https://my.nintendo.com/; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/c478079912134dd9, (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the My Nintendo Camping with Mario Sweepstakes page (https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/c478079912134dd9) as stated in Official Rules. There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will receive two (2) Super Mario Bros. Outdoor Sling Chairs (ARV $170.00 USD each), two (2) Super Mario Bros. Backpacks (ARV $19.99 USD each,), one (1) Super Mario Labyrinth Family Board Game (ARV $36.99 USD) and one (1) 15” Club Mocchi- Mocchi- Super Mario Fire Flower Mega Plush Toy (ARV $34.99 USD). Total ARV of all prizes: $2,259.80 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://www.nintendo.com/events/rules/mynintendo-campingwithmario-official-sweepstakes/. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
***** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 10:00 AM PT on 6/30/2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on 8/30/23. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account (if you do not have a Nintendo Account you can register for one at https://my.nintendo.com/; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/0e9a162e5c7e2140, (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the My Nintendo Everybody 1-2-Switch! Party Sweepstakes page (https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/0e9a162e5c7e2140) as stated in Official Rules. There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will receive twenty-five (25) Everybody 1-2-Switch! themed 20” diameter mylar balloons (ARV $200.00 USD), one (1) Everybody 1+2 Switch! themed mylar balloons 40” (ARV $50.00 USD), one (1) Everybody 1-2-Switch! themed 60” x 40” dye sublimated polyester backdrop (ARV $85.00 USD), one (1) 3/16” W x 500 yards roll of pink curling ribbon (ARV $8.00 USD) and one (1) balloon foot pump air inflator (ARV $7.00 USD). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,750.00 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://www.nintendo.com/events/rules/mynintendo-everybody-1-2-switch-party-official-sweepstakes. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Splatoon 3, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Nintendo Switch Sports. Members also enjoy a curated library of classic NES, Super NES and Game Boy games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Kirby’s Dream Land, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), a library of select Game Boy Advance games, Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Happy Home Paradise DLC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass DLC, Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC (full version of game required to use DLC for that game; sold separately) and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch features parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.