BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--airSlate, a leader in document workflow automation solutions, today announced the launch of Document Automation Hub, enabling developers to access, manage, and automate all their document workflow APIs, from PDF editing and document generation to data collection and embedding eSignature and forms, from one location.
Document Automation Hub solves a persistent challenge for developers. When building applications, developers must often travel back-and-forth between siloed solutions, including subscriptions, portals, and log management, which can disrupt workflow. By providing a central location for embedding and automating all document workflow APIs, Document Automation Hub lets developers scale cost and maintain their applications seamlessly.
“Many companies only offer point solutions, forcing developers to use and manage multiple technologies to solve all their document workflow needs,” said Borya Shakhnovich, CEO and co-founder of airSlate. “Document Automation Hub gives the benefit of best-in-class APIs in a single place, decreasing the time to market and development cost for developers looking to automate different aspects of their document workflow.”
airSlate is committed to giving customers more configurability to automate more use cases. APIs in the Document Automation Hub open its platform to any organization that wants to leverage its powerful solutions within their applications or website. Users will benefit from a suite of API capabilities with Document Automation Hub, including:
- Forms API: Generate dynamic web forms that adapt based on user inputs, pre-fill fields with backend data, and provide a mobile-friendly experience, making filling out and signing documents easy across devices.
- DocGen API: Produce professional documents using DOCX templates, add dynamic fields, eSignature, iterators, conditionals, validation, custom tables, and pre-fill data with template tags.
- Flows API: Send a collection of documents for completion or signature, and automate sophisticated workflows with airSlate’s visual workflow designer.
- eSignature API: Insert legally-binding eSignature into your app to send documents for signing, create fillable templates, and track documents’ status.
- PDF Editing API: Embed editing features to allow users to annotate and make edits to PDF documents without leaving your application.
Customers can embed these capabilities in their applications or use them to move data to and from their CRM or ERP systems. For example, when building their proprietary apps, developers for insurance or home warranty companies can leverage the Forms API to gather customer details and then use DocGen API to create the contract, embed the eSignature, and get that signed during the agent’s visit. Document Automation Hub simplifies the entire process.
For more information on how developers can embed their applications with automated document workflows, visit https://developers.airslate.com/docs.
For more information on the Document Automation Hub subscription pricing model, visit https://developers.airslate.com/pricing.
airSlate is a global SaaS technology company that serves over a hundred million users worldwide with its document workflow and automation solutions. The company's PDF editing, eSignature workflow, and business process automation solutions empower users to digitally transform their businesses to run faster and easier. airSlate, pdfFiller, signNow, USLegal and DocHub make up the company's portfolio of award-winning products. airSlate is backed by leading venture capitalists and corporate investors including General Catalyst, Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, HighSage Ventures, UiPath Ventures and GSquared.